SCP 173 Model Update - Denied

Clistro

What you want to see? - A new 173 model that isn't a guy trying to give us aggressive handshakes

Why should we add it? - Gray Stone Man < Chad 173 Unity Model

What are the advantages of having this? - Increases I M M E R S I O N

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 173 players 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2098462118 ( models/psycedelicum/scp/scp173/scp173.mdl )

Edited by Clistro

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

+Support, aslong as it has no copyright issue's.

-Support, model reportedly buggy AF.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

173 Is available only for non-commercial uses, I'm pretty sure the donations technically make the server commercial.

-Support until we can make sure no issues may arise from the use of 173's likeness.

That being said, I am learning to model and wouldn't mind making something similar to it but still different enough to avoid issues.

-Support
Suggestion has been denied multiple times, I don't see it getting accepted anytime soon. Links to content will be provided below.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

2 minutes ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

-Support
Suggestion has been denied multiple times, I don't see it getting accepted anytime soon. Links to content will be provided below.

This model isn't  the original model, and those were denied due to Copyright issues, but with this being under a CC license and not to like Untitled 2004, we can use it without issue.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

9 minutes ago, Bread said:

This model doesn't fall under the same license - it's fine to use (as far as I can tell) I was going to try to get this model into GMOD but I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.
+Support.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

20 minutes ago, Bread said:

This model doesn't fall under the same license - it's fine to use (as far as I can tell) I was going to try to get this model into GMOD but I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.
+Support.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support

I was going to make this suggestion a few days ago, but then I tested the model and it's buggy and looks horrible when in use. Also, using the 173 swep breaks it even worse. 

Edited by Sinnik
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

-Support

I was going to make this suggestion a few days ago, but then I tested the model and it's buggy and looks horrible when in use. Also, using the 173 swep breaks it even worse. 

-/+Support on this model being used as its canonical but if this particular model is buggy and looks like shite, then no.

1 hour ago, Bread said:

+Support.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 hours ago, Sinnik said:

-Support

If this is true than -Support, if not my stance remains unchanged

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support
So basically, the model creator fucked it up by giving it a proper bone structure, meaning it basically moves around. This does not fit at all. If someone can make this where it is the same model but static, that would work.

• Like 1

lol, lmao even

+/-Support

I think everyone wants the model to be changed to something else, but at the same time we must make sure it doesn't infringe upon any copyright issues and that it is up to server standards.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

7 hours ago, Sinnik said:

-Support

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

4 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support
So basically, the model creator fucked it up by giving it a proper bone structure, meaning it basically moves around. This does not fit at all. If someone can make this where it is the same model but static, that would work.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

11 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support

-Support Then

-support

i love this model and hate our model, but the copy-write issues do come into play and we dont want a big lawsuit on peoples hands. plus theres some problems with this specific model

• Like 1

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

On 5/18/2020 at 2:44 PM, Sinnik said:

-Support

-Support

Gameplay comes first.

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

• 2 weeks later...