PD Interrogation Room - Suggestion - Denied

Killer.

*BEFORE I START, I'M NOT SURE IF THE PROPS CAN BE REMOVED OR NOT AND IF IT CANT JUST COMMENT THAT*

What you want to see? -  The Interrogation room props to be removed and add new props for better RP experience. 

Why should we add it? - It adds more RP sure it might not be used as much, but it wont cause much lag or any lag and PD / FBI can start doing more interrogations in RP, Sure it's not needed but I feel like it would be better than the boring interrogation room we have now,

What are the advantages of having this? - It adds more RP for PD / FBI Interrogations and it makes the room look a little bit nicer

Who is it mainly for? - Cops and Criminals 

Links to any content -  N/A (Can just use Perma Prop)
*Also if there is a way to make the chairs where you can Sit down on them instead of just floating as the interrogation room chairs just make you float and get stuck*

Picture Of Interrogation Room Now: https://prnt.sc/siunxd

Picture of What it can look like: https://prnt.sc/siui9m  (this is just a dupe from truenorth when the interrogation room was empty, that's why its in the middle of the street and random things hanging)
Ariel View Of Picture That it can look like : https://prnt.sc/siuuyh

Another Idea for it. maybe just make the room empty and people can make dupes for  themselves but honestly I like the one I have and it's sad I cant use it anymore and have to use a table where it doesn't fit props 

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

I don't think the table can be removed, but the two chairs are world props and can be removed.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

It will be cool and all up for this for the most part however having more perma props then we already have could not a good idea.

+/- Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Adds more roleplay to the server and seems like it would be fun to use for most people.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

They can't be removed.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor