Bradons Report- Denied

Timmycas2

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: FBI SSA Tim KGB5

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177667271

Staff member's In-Game Name: SRT CPL Brandon 1S30

What did they do?: The Mod tried telling me how to do my job as a FBI agent and bringing someone in to jail for saying  that they are a hit man to an SWAT member and Brandon told me to put him in for a year (did it not to fight with him) and then Brandon Unjailed the suspect with no reason or anything I asked another staff for help they didn't find any logs of Brandon Bailing out the suspect from jail i believe Brandon took him for out no reason and let him be The suspect should have went in longer then what i got told

Evidence (REQUIRED): Youtube video 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: I feel like Brandon needs to be trained again and told not to force players to do what he want's or tell others how to do their job 

Thanks From SSA Tim/YTB Commander Tim

-Support

So, Your telling me you made a report for Brandon asking you to put a guy in for a year, he's not really forcing you he recommended to put him in for a year??? If there is more just let me know, i'm just confused...

Also, In the clip there really isn't any violation of the staff handbook, so i'm keeping my opinion the same unless new evidence comes out.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Just now, K1LLER said:

-Support

So, Your telling me you made a report for Brandon asking you to put a guy in for a year, he's not really forcing you he recommended to put him in for a year??? If there is more just let me know, i'm just confused...

Please watch the video Brandon goes ahead and takes the player Out of jail after booking

I don't know a Bradon, I know a brandon though XD.

Neutral For Now

The video is very spread out, its hard to see if brandon releases him. 

I do not think Brandon should make the decision to tell you to give him 1 year without a called sit to get both sides

But we don't know that yet so we need Brandons side of the story. 

So I don't think that I was telling you how to do your job, I understand why you said "SRT just told me how to do my job" but the only reason my name was SRT was because I was on SRT and saw staff sits stacking up, being a staff member it is my job to help my fellow staff and take the stacked up sits, I did not have time to change it. I don't believe I violated any rules in the staff handbook in this clip. You were arresting this guy for telling you he was a hitman, and in order to compromise and avoid a negative conflict, I suggested you put him in for 1 year, after I asked you how long you were putting him in for, which you left out of the clip where you said 2 to 5 years. I figured 1 year was an even compromise for both sides, since he turned his arrest into a sit, as a staff member my word is final. I suggested 1 year and you thought I was telling you "how to do your job" which I would never do.  I most definitely heard both sides of the story as I always do and made my decision.  

-Support

He wasn't released, the sit was called in that spot, once the sit has ended, everyone that was Tped during the sit is returned. Therefor the staff member didn't release him.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

- Support 

I don't like the fact that you have the decency to say "He's telling me how to do my job" yet I've encountered you telling me how to do my job before and demoting my officers without permission. Hypocritical if you ask me. 

Our staff are trained to take both sides and have the final decision of a situation. 

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

This is extremely petty you obviously have something against him. 
aswell he un handcuffed him, he did not release him. People get un handcuff inmates all the time. 
aswell staff can tell you how long to put somone in for. As long as there’s a correct backstory to it. 

-support 

19 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

aswell he un handcuffed him, he did not release him. People get un handcuff inmates all the time. 
aswell staff can tell you how long to put somone in for. As long as there’s a correct backstory to it. 

-support 

6 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

I don't know a Bradon, I know a brandon though XD.

Neutral For Now

The video is very spread out, its hard to see if brandon releases him. 

I do not think Brandon should make the decision to tell you to give him 1 year without a called sit to get both sides

But we don't know that yet so we need Brandons side of the story. 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

10 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

I don't see any of this as a violation of the Staff Handbook, which is what Staff Reports are primarily made for.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

16 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

7 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Reasons above 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

17 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

I don't like the fact that you have the decency to say "He's telling me how to do my job" yet I've encountered you telling me how to do my job before and demoting my officers without permission. Hypocritical if you ask me. 

Our staff are trained to take both sides and have the final decision of a situation. 

That bald Aussie Guy

On 5/18/2020 at 3:53 AM, Sion said:

-Support

He wasn't released, the sit was called in that spot, once the sit has ended, everyone that was Tped during the sit is returned. Therefor the staff member didn't release him.

-Support

Also, he did nothing wrong against the staff handbook, meaning you just dont like his actions, but dont go making this for that. For an example, you dont call the cops because your girlfriend broke up with you. Overall on the other hand hes a good staff member any other time ive been with him, and a chill dude

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018