Stop killing the noncombatants. - Denied

BadTimeInbound

What you want to see? - CI to stop killing the noncombatants without reason, regardless of being called out or not. Tie them up or just leave them.

Why should we add it? - So that people can leave their spawns and participate in roleplay without getting a shotgun to the face immediately.  The amount of times I, and dozens of others, have walked out of spawn just to be gunned down instantly and have to wait NLR all over again is immeasurable.  Seriously. It's not fun for anyone. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More roleplay can be done even when there is fighting going on. Utility can be flagged up and still roleplay when there are CI within a 10 mile radius. 

Who is it mainly for? - Utility, research.

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by BadTimeInbound
  • Dislike 9

Heavy -support

Most CI already hate the no killing utility rule

I tried this and all utility does when left alone is call us out. You already have your own combatant units for each branch, along with MTF and Gensec. Just deal with it.

Edited by Propane

-Support 

This already exist as an SOP rule, and what sense would it make to just allow you guys to call out our location as if you were a surveillance camera 24/7.

Like I said in the last suggestion on this complaining about the mercy that CI HCMD has told their whole branch to follow (Which most people in CI hate) makes me want to reverse this rule and go back to how it was before without the constant issues this has caused.

2 hours ago, Propane said:

Heavy -support

I tried this and all utility does when left alone is call us out. You already have your own combatant units for each branch, along with MTF and Gensec. Just deal with it.

I have to agree with this. Many utility members call out CI locations soo...

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-support

Reasons above, but I will add this: 

Beanz wrote this on a similar suggestion, “It is unrealistic to expect to get through every CI raid unscathed ...” I’d link this post, but it got hidden by the man who posted it. 

CI are an elite fighting force, but they also need to partially stealth their jobs because of all the MTF units that the foundation can throw at them, why would they risk leaving any witnesses, especially someone like a lowly janitor? May I remind you that in lore CI believe in creating the perfect humanity and aren’t above killing anyone (including their own men) to create their version of a utopia. CI completely lacks morals, so why would they allow anyone to call them out. 

1 hour ago, October said:

-support

Beanz wrote this on a similar suggestion, “It is unrealistic to expect to get through every CI raid unscathed ...” I’d link this post, but it got hidden by the man who posted it. 

CI are an elite fighting force, but they also need to partially stealth their jobs because of all the MTF units that the foundation can throw at them, why would they risk leaving any witnesses, especially someone like a lowly janitor? May I remind you that in lore CI believe in creating the perfect humanity and aren’t above killing anyone (including their own men) to create their version of a utopia. CI completely lacks morals, so why would they allow anyone to call them out. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support, aslong as CI doesn't kill them anymore after being called out, i dont see any issue's in this.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

-Support, as long as CI doesn't kill them anymore after being called out, i don't see any issues in this.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Imagine trying to raid with someone watching you and telling MTF your every move. It’s a pain for CI

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

- Support

I don't see how the "No utility kills" is even a thing. If you're employed by the Foundation, you're an enemy of CI. If you don't want to die from CI, then hide. Most of the time, we're not even there for you. But if you get in the way, then you die, because you're a Foundation employee.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

5 hours ago, October said:

-support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

9 hours ago, Propane said:

Heavy -support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

When someone says over the PA system “hey there are guys with guns about to enter LCZ and they hate the foundation” would a janitor run and hide or sit there and wave at them while they pass

-Support

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

17 minutes ago, BadAim said:

When someone says over the PA system “hey there are guys with guns about to enter LCZ and they hate the foundation” would a janitor run and hide or sit there and wave at them while they pass

-Support

-Support

CI is already doing their best to try to uphold this rule. I empathize with the struggle of needing to kill noncombatants to keep the raid secret or keep positions from getting called, it's kind of just a necessary evil in order for things to still run smoothly. In order for a rule like this to work, it requires compromise on both CI & Utility's side-- For CI, that means getting a raid called out now and then by a pesky onlooker noncombatant. For Utility, that means getting shot in the face now and then by CI agents trying to stop the raid from being called out. If this rule is gonna work we have to accept all of the circumstantial misfortunes that come with it. Also remember, only certain people should be shooting noncombatants after the raid has been announced.

TBH, a better use of energy may be just learning how to laugh off getting shot during a CI raid. Or start putting your hands up / moving to a corner / avoiding typing so it's totally clear that you're avoiding interfering in the raid once it's been announced.

If a raid hasn't been announced yet, you might just get shot in the butt to keep you quiet. It happens to everyone.

• Thanks 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

-Support

The current state of this is fine

Also can you not make a forums post because you're pissed off that a CI didn't know they were called out due to the fact it wasn't in adverts
Basically making forums posts because you're angry is bad

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

13 hours ago, Propane said:

Heavy -support

-Support

"Hey look theres big scary guys with big guns walking past me, someone do something!"

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Im so sorry that you guys keep getting killed, ill make a special room for you guys to goto when a CI raid happens....

oh wait. THERE IS ONE. JUST GOD DAM GO THERE AND QUIT COMPLAINING 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

15 hours ago, BadTimeInbound said:

The amount of times I, and dozens of others, have walked out of spawn just to be gunned down instantly and have to wait NLR all over again is immeasurable. 

enemy combatants are outside the room? yea lemme just walk out, if you have no value for your life in RP thats your fault, not theirs 

And if ^ is SO big a problem I as a O5 will just start enforcing with threats of demotion that you guys goto your spawn or panic rooms (and you know actually VALUE YOUR LIFE), then maybe you will understand.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Just now, Rangiatea said:

enemy combatants are outside the room? yea lemme just walk out, if you have no value for your life in RP thats your fault, not theirs 

And if ^ is SO big a problem I as a O5 will just start enforcing with threats of demotion that you guys goto your spawn or panic rooms (and you know actually VALUE YOUR LIFE), then maybe you will understand.

I'll be honest, when CI/SCPs/D-Class are in LCZ, Utility and Research just walk around as its fine, as if there's no threat, it really breaks the whole FearRP aspect when a 939 is running around or 682 and Janitors are still sucking up trash pits. So +Support on that second part.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support, if you ask me this is the dumbest shit that has been imposed on ci in the whole server history, we want to take down the foundation meanwhile we are forced to let the people who clean, fix and heal others inside to live. Learn to think about something from more than one perspective. Oh god how fucking annoying it is when I'm escaping with d class and poof a janitor comes out and blocks the door or one of the so called "non combatants" pulls out a gun and kills you when your low, looking at you Innacurate.

• Like 3

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

- Support: I Have to admit, this rule only makes  things so hard and annoying. Realistically, we don't care about Staff. But if you're making things hard on us, we will kill you guys. You guys have spawn, bunks, safe rooms etc.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

2 minutes ago, Skela said:

- Support: I Have to admit, this rule only makes  things so hard and annoying. Realistically, we don't care about Staff. But if you're making things hard on us, we will kill you guys. You guys have spawn, bunks, safe rooms etc.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• Hoovy locked this topic