Security Branch Update - Accepted

Cryolast

4 hours ago, Walter W said:

+ Major Support

This is need to help lower the amount of unnecessary jobs 

Helps new players understand jobs ranks better

Theses are some good guns

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support, less of a cluttering. However i'm not too sure about the Ithaca / CZ75.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support Is the ithica good i notice alot of classes are getting it

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support

Opens up a new road for more jobs in the future, plus it's more professional.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

23 minutes ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

Opens up a new road for more jobs in the future, plus it's more professional.

+Support Security has around 22 jobs I think so it would be nice to have less but maybe get new ones in the future

#200th post

Edited by MiniLeopard
  • Dislike 2

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

19 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
Cutting down on classes is always good for such a large branch.

+Support

Security has alot of redundant jobs, alot of high command jobs are exactly the same. Our job tab is double if not triple the size of other branches. 

+support

This is so helpful and also security always had a lot of jobs that were the exact same so I think this should help with promotions meaning a more than just having a new job

• Like 1

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

• Manager
On 5/17/2020 at 8:19 PM, Jakub said:

+support, balanced update making the classes more clean.

gonna miss that og DB on the riot control

On 5/17/2020 at 11:58 PM, Mind Stone said:

+ Support

This would limit security jobs and overall make GENSEC more organized.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:46 PM, Sir Willy said:

+ Support

There are a ton of ranks and it really needs to be changed

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

-Support

-175 HP and Mac-10 on LCMD pog champ

-AUG has mega range and giving it to the army of 100 SMs doesn’t sit well with me. I appreciate that you’re getting rid of the HK though so its a step in the right direction

-If you want to give RC a pump then you need to lower HP or shield.

This is a step in the right direction and should balance things out a lot more but because of the issues stated above I can’t +support this

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

-Support

-175 HP and Mac-10 on LCMD pog champ

-AUG has mega range and giving it to the army of 100 SMs doesn’t sit well with me. I appreciate that you’re getting rid of the HK though so its a step in the right direction

-If you want to give RC a pump then you need to lower HP or shield.

This is a step in the right direction and should balance things out a lot more but because of the issues stated above I can’t +support this

Understandable comment, but other people have diff opinions.

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community