Security Branch Update - Accepted

Cryolast

-support your giving all of your command 175+ hp to kill d class.

3 hours ago, BadAim said:

-Support

-175 HP and Mac-10 on LCMD pog champ

-AUG has mega range and giving it to the army of 100 SMs doesn’t sit well with me. I appreciate that you’re getting rid of the HK though so its a step in the right direction

-If you want to give RC a pump then you need to lower HP or shield.

This is a step in the right direction and should balance things out a lot more but because of the issues stated above I can’t +support this

Edited by Jakub
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support

These are some needed changes to our job system overall. We're working to streamline jobs and make things a bit more straightforward. We've worked hard on this update and we hope to have this go through, as well as some new updates coming in the future. 

• Like 2

+support  the  guns are great and a much needed improvement

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

22 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

These are some needed changes to our job system overall. We're working to streamline jobs and make things a bit more straightforward. We've worked hard on this update and we hope to have this go through, as well as some new updates coming in the future. 

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

40 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

• Like 1

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

40 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

+support 

Honestly Security has been close to unplayable recently, this will help us loads and make stuff more fun also i don't think that anything here will make us unbalanced towards the Dclass

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+ Support

This is a desperately needed and beneficial update to the Security branch, not only for the organization of Security ranks, but also for the longevity of the branch and member activity.

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

41 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

+SUPPORT

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE LADIES AND GENTELEMEN! 

This change is necessary so we can bring new and exciting jobs to Security.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

I did think over the time that all those jobs were a bit of clutter, so its good to see they have been replaced with more of an appropriate replacement. I love it!

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅