Increase the Shades limit to 6 or 8 instead of 4 - Accepted

[GL] Mike

Allow up to 6-8 Shades on at the time
After some discussion we decided that an increase to 6 or 8 players on  the job instead of 4 at a time was a good idea!
This was discussed by E11 HcmdNu7 Hcmd, CI Hcmd, and Omi9 Hcmd.
We found that CI thought having  4 Shades against 12 MTF SF units was kinda unfair.

So allowing 6 or 8 Shades seems kinda fair towards MTF and CI.

• Like 2

+Support

balance balance balance balance balance balance balance balance 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

+support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+support

Should be 6 tho

Because they won't realistically face 12 at all
HSU won't face them unless ran into

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

34 minutes ago, Skela said:

+Support this will balance things out a bit!  

33 minutes ago, Novah said:

+Support

balance balance balance balance balance balance balance balance 

33 minutes ago, Da da da said:

+support

yes

32 minutes ago, [GL] Bazooka said:

+Support

This will balance it out.

30 minutes ago, Silver3504 said:

+Support

27 minutes ago, Surge said:

+Support

25 minutes ago, frog said:

+support

24 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

+Support 

15 minutes ago, Ritz said:

+support

is pretty gamer for sf balancing

5 minutes ago, Propane said:

+support

3 minutes ago, Fool said:

+Support

With the addition of my Hammer and Sickle division this is a very needed balance change. 

2 minutes ago, SnowFlake said:

+Support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support Id be very happy with 7-8 shades and i don't imagine we'd be having 8 shades running around the facility on the daily it would be very rare for us to have full numbers but for special occasions it would be a nice.

29 minutes ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

+Support Id be very happy with 7-8 shades and i don't imagine we'd be having 8 shades running around the facility on the daily it would be very rare for us to have full numbers but for special occasions it would be a nice.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

2 hours ago, Skela said:

+Support this will balance things out a bit!  

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support
I support this suggestion being as how we all spoke in a composed manner, which I thoroughly enjoyed! I can agree with there being 6 slots on the E4 Shades Task Force. Ngl they be looking cute in my facility so it wouldn't hurt to have to more.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

1 hour ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support
I support this suggestion being as how we all spoke in a composed manner, which I thoroughly enjoyed! I can agree with there being 6 slots on the E4 Shades Task Force. Ngl they be looking cute in my facility so it wouldn't hurt to have to more.

MTF and CI relations do be looking thicc

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support

With the addition of my Hammer and Sickle division this is a very needed balance change. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif