076 model change - Accepted

a frog

What you want to see? - I want to see the model of 076 changed to this model i think looks cooler

Why should we add it? - Would make scp 076-2 look cooler

What are the advantages of having this? -None i just like the model better

Who is it mainly for? -SCP 076-2

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2099613606&searchtext=

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+-support

I don’t mind if it’s changed but I like his tribal look.

Edited by CreameyCheesey
Changing to +-

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

5 hours ago, TheeReaper said:

+Support

Looks better then his current one.

3 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

I don’t mind if it’s changed but I like his tribal look.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

50 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

Why not? Looks cool and it saves ~9mb. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support, i prefer the more brutish look, rather then the refined knight in shining armour.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

Why not? Looks cool and it saves ~9mb. 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 5/18/2020 at 1:58 AM, Ritz said:

-Support

looks smelly 🥴

also what's the size of the current one because if this one is larger then we surely don't need it

i wanna see something og remain bois,

sorry -support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 5/18/2020 at 3:01 AM, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

Why dont we just use both and let players choose the one they like when they get on

+support!

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway