1. 1. Should Doob be a IQ Command

• Yes
    • No

I got permission from Adam to submit  this Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT Lord X Doob

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitor Command Role

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to like to become a commander of this branch because the day I've joined the Inquisitors I had the passion and determination to do the best I can on all ends of this battalion/Brotherhood. I put persistence whether it was through  training, recruitment, Lore sessions, and dueling secession to make sure I am performing at the top level. I also love to see growth whether it is a person leadership, personality, or how people grow as a overall person. I believe that work extremely hard to get to the place where I am now and have put many hours to get to the place were I am now. Being a Lord X is a great accomplishment but for me I experienced how and how not to run things because of my time and dedication to this branch and Have also watched and analyzed on what I need to do as a commander . I truly love this branch and I would love the Command role as well and further myself as a Inquisitor.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 300+ hours on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I think as a commander of this branch you need to have  leadership, organization, respectfulness, communication, and you need to be the voice of the group. I believe as a commander of this branch you are responsible for yourself  as well as you fellow inquisitors therefor you need to show them how to be the best they can and inform them on how they can get better as inquisitors. I also believe that you as a commander as supposed to be as organized as possible because if you are organized everything will run smoothly and everyone around you will run smoothly as well and not be a cluster. Me as person believes the top priority of the command role is that everyone needs respect,  without respect everything would turn into ashes because there would be confusion and arguments. Everyone as a person deserves respect because we got to know deep down that we are all people. Communication is also another component of being a great commander, communication is what you need to be able to talk to other people about important situation or help lead you group/battalion into a the battlefield and communication also helps make things run faster and as efficient as possible. The final and last thing that I believe is that you need to be the soul voice of the battalion , this will help the fellow inquisitors know how to operate and show them what a great leader is supposed to do. I also think that you need to be as active as possible to be able to help those that are in need of help are dealt with as quickly as possible. When I think of the word "Commander" that word to me means role model. As a role model you show others how to act in a certain way or manner, they are reflections of  a certain group or people. As a role model/commander of this battalion you need to show other battalions as well as yours how to work together as a team and show them how they should act. These are the many components I believe you need to have to succeed as a commander in this branch.          

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as a commander of the Inquisitors because I have spent hours on hours working hard and showing my dedication to this battalion. I have been  dedicated to this battalion for almost two moths now and I believe after all this hard work and commitment I can now move to some higher positions. I know that I may haven't had any prior command roles but I believe at this point and time I know what it takes to become a commander and what responsibilities you have as well. I have strictly limited myself to minge ( I only do it during downtime and mostly never do it during  to extent of causing people to get annoyed) because I know that if one person does it more will follow, and I do not want to be the person influencing others to minge. Also as a moderator on the server I also carry the responsibility of having to be trusted and making sure im doing the right things off  the staff job and on the staff job. I am also trusted by many people all around on the server and I give them the same trust they give me.  I have shared many great experinces while being on IQ and I hope I can get this possision. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on ranging from 4-10 hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 1 warn for FailRp

(This is only because I didn't know how to RP then)

Edited by Doob

+ support

I have over 350 i think xd

-Active

-Knows his shit

-great person

I think he should start as overseer but that is not my decision 

GOOD LUCK MATE

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns