YTB's Updates and new links

OFC Mar

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 2

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

cough

giphy.gif

Rockford Special Weapons and Tactics, here to uhhhh come say hi! *definitely not*

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Just now, [GL] Mikey said:

dude its not fun going against 5 members come on before you go to war make the family bigger.

Four Mikey, not five. 

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Both of you guys counting scare me lmfao 

There's four on the roster ! Not Six! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

js your facing the biggest family on the  game     ovb if you want to be the best you gotta take out the best but the thing is   4 people can not do that

• Like 2

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I just saying this because we are small but we can still do a lot of damage when working with people but still it will be for us to join in the war also I may be missing people on the roster also I am here to have fun I was just told we are going to war with UMC so since I was making a forms post I just added it

Edited by OFC Mar
  • Like 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Just now, OFC Mar said:

I just saying this because we are small but we can still do a lot of damage when working with people but still it will be for us to join in the war also I may be missing people on the roster

alright well its what ever the leader want to do now best of luck with you    

• Like 1

Never mind we with draw from the war just saying not my call

• Like 1

Just now, OFC Mar said:

Never mind we with draw from the war just saying not my call

smart choice 

Hey I get the message I do what’s said

• Like 1

As the Commander owner and founder of YTB i now call DP blacklisted and possible for war with YTB to save my self from UMC my co-commander made a mistake and is getting punched from his actions we are no longer in war with UMC on my side (we never were) please accept my apologizes UMC and take us of your war list and dead list

Thanks from YTB Commander Tim

4 hours ago, Timmycas2 said:

As the Commander owner and founder of YTB i now call DP blacklisted and possible for war with YTB to save my self from UMC my co-commander made a mistake and is getting punched from his actions we are no longer in war with UMC on my side (we never were) please accept my apologizes UMC and take us of your war list and dead list

Thanks from YTB Commander Tim

Smart Choice!