Commissar Volya's 8 Step Guide to Freedom

Harry S. Plinkett

FREEDOM

For you, Mason. Not for me.

It is I, Commissar Volya. I stay behind the massive waves of proletariat who break out of this dungheap called Site-05 to tell future comrades the secret of escape. I have been in Site-05 since before the fall of the CCCP, and I will be here after she rises again. 

Hear my words, common men of labor, and you shall rise from the depths of hell and escape from Site-05!

Step One: Secure the Keys!

Without a plan we are hopeless! The keys are our plan out, and, well, literal keys. First we need to give ourselves a fighting chance. Waiting for CI raids, or for SCP breaches will aid us in our cause. Refusing to participate in breach containment can exacerbate this. Organize! We can only break out if we can plan our attack. Speak to your comrades and determine the right moment to strike. Lastly, the keys. Some men have the ability to crack those keycard slots that this bourgeois Foundation pretends brings them security. If none of your comrades have this talent, you can break into the armory and find a key cracker. This is not easy, as the armory itself is locked behind a card reader. Perhaps you can tailgate a guard. Retrieve your key cracker, arm yourself, and follow your plan with your comrades.

Step Two: Ascend from Darkness!

The foundation laughs at us, keeping us literally below them, mocking us in our dark pit. Once the initial break happens, encourage, no, force your comrades to ride the elevator out and break the remaining guards with the weight of our bodies! There is nothing they can do against the tides of rebellion!

Step Three: Rain Fire!

You are armed to the teeth and you have a fining chance against the guards. But you do not have the advantage over them. Run and gun, use cover, and surround and swarm to panic the guards. Most importantly, run your lazy seat cushions to HCZ! There are two elevators, one in Medbay, and one down the hall from Medbay.

Step Four: Unleash the Horde!

Your comrades have emptied D-Block, and a massive human wave has made its way down to the depths of the site. Rally your men and bring yourself to the mindset of victory! You can only win if you know you have won!

Step Five: Skewer the Winged Beast!

Stop! MTF will be waiting, above you at the way to the Entrance Zone. Hopefully, you have Chaos Insurgency assistance or  you have a designated sniper. You will have to gun them down and push them back. But they will fight tooth and nail for every inch of the entrance zone... which is why you have to

Step Six: Wield a Fist of Iron

You will need to either come to an agreement with CI, or god forbid an SCP. The other option is to push through the MTF yourself, and that will easily cost over half of your comrades... perhaps one day a MicroHID will come on site? 

Step Seven: Raise Hell

Prepared or not, you have come too far to be allowed to surrender. You cannot turn back, your choice is to die, or freedom!  Batter the Foundation with hordes of the masses of D Block, kill everyone you see, no prisoners, no hostages, MTF does NOT and has NEVER negotiated with the revolts. The best way to break them down is to destroy their morale! It is up to your Commissars to determine the best way to... RAISE HELL!

STEP EIGHT: FREEDOM!

The gates, and freedom. What comes next? Well you can call an admin and get a paltry 1000xp for your troubles... or

Find a group of people called the CI. If you were smart and waited for them to raid, you would have escaped with them. Ask them to train you as a soldier, and come and rescue your comrades! We need you, brother. Not me though. I must stay. For posterity...

I didn't see anything mentioned in this about murdering Utility Staff, i am pleasantly surprised by this.

• Laughing 2

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Bread locked this topic