Tay Keith's SO Application

TAlila | Tay Keith!

Should TAlila get SO?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should TAlila get SO?

• Yes!
    • Maybe.
    • No. (Please Provide Why So I Can Improve)

What is your ingame name?:

Tay Keith! 

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:216191357

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

SD Commodore Egag

Fleet Admiral Hobbs 

(I asked Egag for his perms since he's SD, Although  I understand it won't be counted since he's low command and not Admiral+)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Keeping Minges out of shock & DT, also adding unique incentives to encourage activity in both branches, and encourage more tryouts throughout the day. I can also assist the command within these branches with petty problems they shouldn't have to deal with as command. I'm not going to say problems with each branches because their isn't. Both branches could always improve and become better and I feel like I could aid in assisting and improving these branches to higher standards. I could host simulations for both branches and punish those causing problems within their respective battalions. I understand both branches lore and with good communication I could figure out what they want battalion wise and work effectively to achieve it. In conclusion I could help the branch by supervising, hosting, and helping with simulations, work to provide incentives to become active, I have experience with these battalions and I understand their role in lore and game, so I can provide sims that will improve their main role in-game. I will assist command with any problems and will not tolerate minges in any of these battalions. Although actions speak more then words.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Well I'm trusted enough to be an Ensign, Which the main role of being an Ensign is helping and assisting new naval and help them understand the basics of naval, I was a 1SG in shock, as-well as being a RSGT in the 501st, I was a VCOM in IF (We don't talk about Tay Keith), and I've been trusted to handle various situations aboard the ISD despite my low rank. I’m also extremely active and can be trusted to deal with any problems currently on-going. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want to contribute more to both battalions as-well as Naval, I want this rank because I would like to help the Shock  & DT Battalions improve as much as possible and to make sure they know what there doing at all times, (Although that isn't a problem) I love security as a whole and I would love to improve it and make it even better than what it is now. I also like being security. It's just something I genuinely like doing, I’ve been shock on the last 3 servers before GL, and I’m DT currently

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand that If I receive a strike I will be stripped of this rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

"Security Officers are to assist the Security Director in running Shock and securing the ship." -Naval Specialty Officer Guidelines, Although there's no mention of DT but SO's also cover DT on-ship (When needed)

Please leave anything I can work on below! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

+Support

Good Application

Good Dude

Very Active

Would be good as a security officer

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

• Manager

11 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

+Support

Good Application

Good Dude

Very Active

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

13 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

+Support

Good Application

Good Dude

Very Active

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

+support 

I trust him fully to fill this position and would be a great addition to the SO division.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 5/16/2020 at 9:36 PM, [GL] Grant said:

+Support

Good Application

Good Dude

Very Active

GoodLuck!

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

ACCEPTED