DP Message

Sheepdog5Mp

image.png.7b819cd4b66c09b3127d7aaa5ce82c44.png

UMC is trying to play the innocent card because they saw the speed DP had been growing they feel threatened by our clan and using what power they have on the server to try a smash any clan that might one day threaten them this has become very clear to me and the leaders of DP they know their time as the top clan is going to be threatened if we keep growing the way we have been and so their trying to spread rumors and act like we are a aggressive clan. Since the start of DP as just a bunch of bloods wanting to raid together we have always been chill and have even helped people and worked with the police and never did anything to start this war DP is a bunch of gamers that are close and not a large gang it is clear how threatened they are because they are taking this war to their government jobs and arresting any member they see on the streets for no reason attempting to push us out of the server. we aren't planning on going anywhere i'm going to grow my community because we are a family and not a large operation that leads with a iron fists and threatens any organization they meet we are nice and your all welcome to stop by and say hi just please remain civil even if the UMC is not willing to be. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Okay, I may have buddies in both UMC and DP and I am mildly neutral in this war, but honestly, UMC is getting out of hand, yesterday night, 17 Negevs V. 2-3 Tac members. Some would hop on Gov, just to get 10 government online so they could do more stuff, but I am siding towards DP and starting to respect them a lot more, they even are starting to know the rules better then UMC. But good luck to all of DP, and remember, I'm here and so is SWAT CPL Maverick.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Maverick2003 said:

Okay, I may have buddies in both UMC and DP and I am mildly neutral in this war, but honestly, UMC is getting out of hand, yesterday night, 17 Negevs V. 2-3 Tac members. Some would hop on Gov, just to get 10 government online so they could do more stuff, but I am siding towards DP and starting to respect them a lot more, they even are starting to know the rules better then UMC. But good luck to all of DP, and remember, I'm here and so is SWAT CPL Maverick.

Do You Mean UMC doesn't follow the rules? Ok

I have video of you guys declaring the war

Including EVERYTHING that happened last night, and yes. I am willing to edit a good 10 hours of footage. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Alright, Imma sum up the whole story considering you guys love to lie.

This situation started because of this screenshot: https://gyazo.com/b2c556a35531d70c5973a0becd4c9f67
This resulted in UMC members to target DP members due to your ridiculous and spammed message in advert, even bounties were placed. We received Ryzen through a bounty and he was interrogated, and executed. 
Later on you guys came to our base asking to talk to a higher up in UMC, you got what you asked, but you never spoke to a Co Leader/Leader, you only talked to a Supervisor. A nice little chat went on but no agreement was made. A order later on when we moved to Whitehouse was given by [REDACTED] and as a Mercenary, when I am given orders by [REDACTED] I will follow orders, which were to kidnap people from family's to interrogate. We ended up kidnapping DP Seth Wilks, who was brought back to base, and presumed interrogated (My game crashed when I RTBed and I couldn't get back on). After that, the DP Family sent a 8 man raid at us, which failed, resulting in this advert: https://gyazo.com/da86ef26ea3a6413ecf91d7a3a9af19c . After you failed the raid, multiple members of UMC flagged on, and a giant raid was commenced against the DP base in suburbs, which was successful. 

We have never, and do not fear a family such as yours growing to the point where you can be "threatening". You put out messages against us, thinking you were better, we retaliated. 

Also as for your little update: Jimmy can decide who is let in and who is not within UMC, if we believe someone could be affiliated, they will take action to ensure info is not insided, thats how it works in real life as well, get your facts straight. 

Edited by Dredgen

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

59 minutes ago, Maverick2003 said:

so, no one got on gov just so we could do the robbery, the people who got on was there choice, no rules were broken either during the robbery, plus there weren't 17 of us.
You can say UMC is getting out of hand we really aren't, you just don't know how to handle a family as big as this, take Kings for example when they were still alive. 

5 minutes ago, Sheepdog5Mp said:

UMC does void many rules and has a failure to be taking responsibility for their actions and there amount of administration in the family voids any rules because nothing will be taken care of, like it would if we did the same things. We dont pay people to join our operation i would like proof of that. And to be clear you blacklisted a member from UMC because he stayed neutral. i personally think that is messed up and our members are experiencincing different treatment in their other jobs (Law Enforcement, ETC..) witch is negatively effecting their gameplay and ability to RP. We could take UMC down in game by buying custom classes but that isn't a smart decision. UMCs core is admins on the server and us buying custom classes to take you down is only helping your income. A majority of DP is VIP+ witch is a lot of the servers income. So we need to get to the core of the issue. The servers staff has a lack of Respect and ability to deal with situations appropriately. I have so much evidence showing what i had stated is true if the server  finally wants to deal with things correctly. And banning someone for "leaking Info" is messed up we would find out on forums anyway. if we stop paying for everything it could hit the server way harder than fighting so i would watch out if yall like ur income 🙂

-DP Manager

Ranks doesn't Matter, You Break Rules, you get warned No Matter What. 

2 minutes ago, Sheepdog5Mp said:

UMC does void many rules and has a failure to be taking responsibility for their actions and there amount of administration in the family voids any rules because nothing will be taken care of, like it would if we did the same things. We dont pay people to join our operation i would like proof of that. And to be clear you blacklisted a member from UMC because he stayed neutral. i personally think that is messed up and our members are experiencincing different treatment in their other jobs (Law Enforcement, ETC..) witch is negatively effecting their gameplay and ability to RP. We could take UMC down in game by buying custom classes but that isn't a smart decision. UMCs core is admins on the server and us buying custom classes to take you down is only helping your income. A majority of DP is VIP+ witch is a lot of the servers income. So we need to get to the core of the issue. The servers staff has a lack of Respect and ability to deal with situations appropriately. I have so much evidence showing what i had stated is true if the server  finally wants to deal with things correctly. And banning someone for "leaking Info" is messed up we would find out on forums anyway. if we stop paying for everything it could hit the server way harder than fighting so i would watch out if yall like ur income 🙂

-DP Manager

Alright

First part on the Voiding Rules: If you have evidence of a staff member/member breaking/voiding rules REPORT IT WITH EVIDENCE! This has been stated MULTIPLE times!
Secondly: Nothing was EVER stated that he was blacklisted from joining UMC because he was affiliated with you, his application was denied. 
Thirdly: You guys receiving different treatment is not caused by us, if someone treats you different on gov report it to their command and it will be dealt with accordingly.
Fourthly: Admins don't get any form of income, so if you wan't to pull the "Oh if I buy a Custom Class, I'm only supporting UMC" bullshit, you really aren't, everything staff does is 100% voluntary and the only person who gets money would be Zeeptin. 

Fifth: IF you have evidence of said staff not showing respect or not doing their job correctly, quit boasting you do and actually report it then saying you do. 
Finally: Leaking info is a big thing, which any family should take into account, if someone is a risk of leaking Command will take it as a threat and 100% seriously. 

Also I wouldn't threaten the servers income. 

I feel like you are all just arguing.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Can you all just calm down a bit?

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Sheepdog5Mp said:

Dredgen wym "Secondly: Nothing was EVER stated that he was blacklisted from joining UMC because he was affiliated with you, his application was denied. " 

I don't see anything in that Screenshot mentioning he was blacklisted. 

Forums Diplomat Message

This reply is a warning to everyone as it seems to be getting out of hand. This is supposed to be a fun family war in RP on the server.

I don't want to see anymore arguing, so this doesn't lead into more drama, cause anymore disrespect, or bring up anymore unnecessary topics.

If you have any questions please PM me on the forums

~ Jayden

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Jayden said:

Forums Diplomat Message

This reply is a warning to everyone as it seems to be getting out of hand. This is supposed to be a fun family war in RP on the server.

I don't want to see anymore arguing, so this doesn't lead into more drama, cause anymore disrespect, or bring up anymore unnecessary topics.

If you have any questions please PM me on the forums

~ Jayden

let’s settle this with bullets not arguments 

5q3NfnC.png

cough

giphy.gif

Rockford Special Weapons and Tactics?