will - falsewarn report- Denied

OFC Mar

Your In-game: Mar

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:177712110

The admin's name in-game: will

The admin's steam name (If you know it): no

What warning did you receive: Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1019448055773384102/B99E6C00FA46482BDEC537BE09FB63DF85B6F80F/

Why do you think this warn was false: I did not know comms when striped are the same with panic so I pressed it and the person who was my kidnapper wanted the cops to know but did not wanted me warned but other wise I did. also kiddnapper was alex raddish

Any extra information:

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

-Support

Even if you didn't know you still broke a rule

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

I was the one who kidnapped Mar. It is a common misconception that Panic and Comms are separate. I've seen many people debate this before. I didn't call a sit on him, because it wasn't a big deal, but pulled over to explain to the pursuing officers that he didn't know. It was an honest mistake and I don't think an immediate warning was necessary. I think just explaining to Mar that they are in-fact separate and giving him a verbal not to do it again would've sufficed. No disrespect toward Will. Mar only has 1 week on the server. There's many blurry and or unspoken rules that aren't explained in-depth in the MOTD that people break unknowingly often. Mar has not been warned for FailRP before. He has very low warnings and personally, I don't think this should be one of them.

Edited by Alex Raddish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

its up to admin discretion if someone should be warned, you broke a rule and will felt that you should be warned for it.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

+support if there was no sit why was he warned?  just because some one makes a simple mess up doesn't mean people gotta be warn happy ,  verbal warns  should be more of a thing  This Type of behavior will   scare possible new players away   and other party  wasn't mad about this 

Edited by Hannah

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

3 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

I was the one who kidnapped Mar. It is a common misconception that Panic and Comms are separate. I've seen many people debate this before. I didn't call a sit on him, because it wasn't a big deal, but pulled over to explain to the pursuing officers that he didn't know. It was an honest mistake and I don't think an immediate warning was necessary. I think just explaining to Mar that they are in-fact separate and giving him a verbal not to do it again would've sufficed. No disrespect toward Will. Mar only has 1 week on the server. There's many blurry and or unspoken rules that aren't explained in-depth in the MOTD that people break unknowingly often. Mar has not been warned for FailRP before. He has very low warnings and personally, I don't think this should be one of them.

Well if the main person involved in the warn said + supporting its removal well, I cant argue.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Just a reminder, it is the staff members discretion on what type of punishment will be given, may it be a verbal or a jail. The other party doesn't have much say in what will happen. Seeing how mar has been around for a decent amount of time, he should know by now panic is a form of communications...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

6 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

+ it motivates you to prevent breaking rules in the future and get to know the rules. if you follow them, they can be appealed later

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

5 hours ago, Hannah said:

+support if there was no sit why was he warned?  just because some one makes a simple mess up doesn't mean people gotta be warn happy ,  verbal warns  should be more of a thing  This Type of behavior will   scare possible new players away   and other party  wasn't mad about this 

^^^

2 hours ago, Sion said:

Just a reminder, it is the staff members discretion on what type of punishment will be given, may it be a verbal or a jail. The other party doesn't have much say in what will happen. Seeing how mar has been around for a decent amount of time, he should know by now panic is a form of communications...

they don't have much in a say in it either when no sits were called specially when Alex reddish who was the kidnapper didn't mind and explained to officers the misunderstanding  or given a opportunity to say they didn't realise. 

Rule broken?  Yes.

Warnable? Imho no, this would've been a verbal if anything I get staff have discretion when dealing out punishments BUT I truly believe the punishment doesn't fit the situation. I've seen time and time again and again even as my time as a staff member where situations like this specially with how he was sorry and didn't realise and that the person who would've called a sit(and rightfully did not since its a simple mistake and said panic was called false on and they got to rp out what they had planned for without so much of a drama) end in verbals.

You also gotta realise every situation can and will be different and can't base previous experiences as the norm, if this was brought to a actual sit which it really should've I'm 100% certain this warn would've only been a verbal if it was.

+support should've only been a verbal warn if you read into the situation and not just go and warn someone without getting the full picture.

Edited by Phil GSC
editssss
  • Like 1

Signature.png

6 hours ago, Sion said:

yes  i agree but most staff members i deal with always listens to the party taking the sit  but i really want to hear wills side  for giveing him this warning because the person could already have alot of warns ig 

-Support

Truthfully, I understand that it is a common misconception but it is staff discretion.

All staff members should be aware of this, which I'm sure Senior Admin Will was.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

Well this is a stinky! Usually we as Senior Admins would TP to you and talk to you before warnings and explain why you are getting warned but if he didnt tp to you then idk. Need wills side tho! 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

15 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Returning soon 

37 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

Well this is a stinky! Usually we as Senior Admins would TP to you and talk to you before warnings and explain why you are getting warned but if he didnt tp to you then idk. Need wills side tho! 

ehh i rarely see this happen    i just see most of them warn people off the bat and not say a word 

• Like 1

• Head Admin

-Support

The main reason as to why I warned you was because you were a high enough rank in FBI (SAIC is right below Low Command) to have known this stuff. Most of the people that responded to your panic told you on scene that it was FailRP so it was kinda explained to you there; eitherway, still a valid warning.

If anything, I think that high command people should talk with one another and ensure that their FTOs or trainers are going over this (especially in PD and FBI since they are typically the first government roles people go into (FBI more for those with VIP+)).

Forklift_Signature.png

38 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

The main reason as to why I warned you was because you were a high enough rank in FBI (SAIC is right below Low Command) to have known this stuff. Most of the people that responded to your panic told you on scene that it was FailRP so it was kinda explained to you there; eitherway, still a valid warning.

If anything, I think that high command people should talk with one another and ensure that their FTOs or trainers are going over this (especially in PD and FBI since they are typically the first government roles people go into (FBI more for those with VIP+)).

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

In plain terms a rule was broken, in which a valid warn was given out. I agree that the situation could have been handled better and in more of a way to help you instead of just resorting to immediately warning you. I may not fully agree with how Will carried this out, however I don't see valid reason/evidence to appeal this.

Edited by Alex Veira

spacer.png