MSGT guns and CPL guns - Denied

Paja

So when i check the MSGT gun i thought it look like i used it before so i checked and yes it was the CPL job but with a better pistil but the SFC job has the same pistil but a better gun the MSGT job is just a CPL with better hp and armor and a better pistil but can hands up and partial lockdown if this is what it is suppose to be like this then sorry for wasting your time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

TL:DR the MSGT is just a tanky CPL with a better pistil 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 4

39 minutes ago, Propane said:

Also

What?

also part 2

this is branch update material and should be suggested to Gensec HCMD or anyone else working on a branch update 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

2 hours ago, Fool said:

Bro what the fuck is this 

2 hours ago, Fool said:

Bro what the fuck is this 

-Support No format, and no actual suggestion.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 minutes ago, Propane said:

For those who don't understand, they want Gensec MSGT to have a different primary than the CPL

He really didn't make that clear at all. Still, he should have talked with High Command.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

12 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

yes

nah

-Support

Didn't follow the template, and either way that's more of a thing to talk to Security command about.

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

5 hours ago, Ritz said:

this is branch update material and should be suggested to Gensec HCMD or anyone else working on a branch update 

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Im  sorry but i have no clue what this is meant to be.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support
Did not follow the format, nor is anything clearly stated. This is a meme post, not a suggestion.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Just... fix the format and use proper grammar.

Branch update will address this anyways.

Edited by Saiba

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

• 2 weeks later...