DOU Cookie's Resignation

CookieHugger21

Welp my time to go. I just have to say thank you to everyone in utility for giving me wonderful memories.

Site Admin- Thanks for letting me become high command

Hoovy- Thank you for giving me a chance to help this branch and help guide this branch into a new direction. Hope to see you on TTT 

Beans- You were a wonderful DDOU now are gonna be a wonderful site admin.

Rang- When I joined this server I saw you as the head of security now you are [REDACTED]. Hope we can continue playing different games. 

Inaccurate- Sorry for leaving you so soon after I promoted you but I trust you will do good with utility 

Everyone else- Thanks for being wonderful community and giving me a place to laugh

Now I only have one last thing to say 

Chicken Pot Pie is good.

• Sad 5
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

Didn't really know you all to well, but sad to see another High Command go. I wish you the best with your future endeavors 

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Damn, i am certainly going to miss you.

I remember when you had just trained me and Max, and took us to the EZ to annoy the crap out of A1. When you first trained me, i thought that my time in janitorial was just going to be a joke or a meme, but with you there i eventualy learned how much more then that it was.

I'm going to miss you Cookie, please do come back someday.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Just now, Blackbeard said:

Didn't really know you all to well, but sad to see another High Command go. I wish you the best with your future endeavors 

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

U minge. I'm gonna miss you. You officially allowed to say Chicken Pot Pie now! See you around, and it was fun running utility with you!

6 minutes ago, Da da da said:

8ce.jpg

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Farewell, Mobile Mop Force Commander Snapple, and Medical Doctor Pepper. It was an honor running the Utility gang with you !!

You will be sorely missed, you helped keep order in this chaotic place 👍

Chicken pot pie is good indeed

Seeya on Sniper Elite again sometime buddy!

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

You will truly be missed by all of utility cookie.

I can still remember back in the day when me and you were rising up through the ranks in our respective branches. I still miss those days.
If it had not been for you cookie, then janitorial would still be unorganized and super mingy. So great job on everything you did o'l buddy o'l pal.

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

Good luck to you in your future endeavors. It sucks that you left just as I became Medical Command, but everyone’s time has to come. You were a great DOU and truly made a fantastic impact.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Thank you for your time as Janitor, Janitorial Command, Head of Janitorial, Deputy Director of Utility, and Director of Utility. You did me very proud, Cookie. (Also Chicken Pot Pie is NOT good! It's awful!)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 5/19/2020 at 4:50 AM, Hoovy said:

Also Chicken Pot Pie is NOT good! It's awful!

Heresy of the highest order i tell you.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector