Umbrella Corporation Official Message

SupremeChow

Goodluck DP. You will need it.
Hope you enjoyed the message I wrote up for you in like 2 min. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

We should organize a gun war and make an arena somewhere and get like 6 UMC, and 6 DP 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Us at DP Did not want it to come to this, we wanted to be peaceful and work together. But you kidnapped a couple of our boys after we had a civil talk that our ex DP member sourg posted something without our permission. You guys started this. If you want to continue this fight go ahead, we wont back down. if you want to be civil and work this out? We will be more than happy to talk.

~DP Management

SCU Deputy Commander | PD SGT

~ Seth

8 minutes ago, seth_theman223 said:

Us at DP Did not want it to come to this, we wanted to be peaceful and work together. But you kidnapped a couple of our boys after we had a civil talk that our ex DP member sourg posted something without our permission. You guys started this. If you want to continue this fight go ahead, we wont back down. if you want to be civil and work this out? We will be more than happy to talk.

~DP Management

You declared this war and now it will end on our terms when we believe you have deserved our mercy.

cough

giphy.gif

Rockford SWAT, Open up...

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

25 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

You declared this war and now it will end on our terms when we believe you have deserved our mercy.

We did not, you guys caused issues after we were being civil. which caused the war. this wont end on your terms. we will fight until we win

SCU Deputy Commander | PD SGT

~ Seth

29 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

You guys kept kidnapping after a peace talk with us which forced us to declare war i didn't want a war which why i cleared it with mikey before y'all kept messing with us even after we agreed to leave each other be. don't try to act like we didn't have a reason and we just randomly called a war a war for no reason i attempted to be a civil man but you guys kept messing around i told y'all if it comes to it and y'all wont back off our clan during the peace talks we well go to war with y'all and less then a hour later you were kidnapping my men from the street.

29 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

• 5 weeks later...

Yo OG is chill will UMC, dont be coming at us next XD

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• ICE locked this topic