2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Voxis

Steam Name: [GL] Voxis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53787030

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, senior moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Most of the day. I'd say 6 to 10 hours at the most. I'm a poke away for anything if im not active at the current. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the support team because it's another extension of gaminglight. It's another start to an active part of the community to help people with tags, assist those who need it in Teamspeak, and things of the like. I've been support in the past and helped with almost everything that I could, in every way possible. I understand all of the rules and duties of a support member very well and I could help out newer support members as well. 

Tags are the most important part of Teamspeak, as without them you can't do anything, I understand there is more to it than that but it is a huge part considering that is a support members first point of contact with someone on the TS. As time goes on, I would like to get to a point to where I could assist with dealing with minges that happen the find their way into the Teamspeak as well. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Assist newer support members how to properly do their support stuff and to also lead by an example. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello, welcome to Gaminglight Teamspeak, how can I assist you today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, absolutely. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support

- Very active in Teamspeak

- Previous experience with Support

- Wants to help the community

- Professional

All in all, Voxis would once again make a great Support Member.

Good luck Voxis!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Very active in Teamspeak

- Previous experience with Support

- Wants to help the community

- Professional

All in all, Voxis would once again make a great Support Member.

Good luck Voxis!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4