Pride month coming up

Bird

harassment wound be a big issue, just need to make sure that the people are harassing, not stating their opinion. stating your opinion is fine, yeah it might hurt someone's feelings, but at the end of the day your opinion is your opinion, the issue lies with those people who are actually harassing, if staff can figure that out, we'll be fine. and I don't think that staff will have a huge issue with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex Veira said:

I think its a good idea however I feel like it would definitely be targeted.

2 hours ago, ligist said:

harassment wound be a big issue, just need to make sure that the people are harassing, not stating their opinion. stating your opinion is fine, yeah it might hurt someone's feelings, but at the end of the day your opinion is your opinion, the issue lies with those people who are actually harassing, if staff can figure that out, we'll be fine. and I don't think that staff will have a huge issue with that.

Please read the FQA I put out

Me = Yes I would love it I like the idea but like everyone is saying it will become a target. But I wanna see it I think everyone could get some joy out of it. 

• Like 1

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

I feel, many of those in the LGBTQ+ community on this server have all said that it would be an amazing idea. I feel we would be quite flattered, and not many of us feel that we would become a target.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i think this is a great idea! gives the event team some new ideas instead of just the normal stuff. if its targeted by people its just the trash taking itself out. i think its a good chance to get people more comfortable with others on the server. have a big ol gay time and if we wanted to keep politics out of the game its not possible. its what people are gonna talk about cause its human to discuss things happening around you. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SwiftyApex said:

being apart of that community (femboy status) i think this would be a good idea but there will be people trying to ruin the event and cause people to run away so if you can do it the right away im all for it

Femboygang Femboygang

On 5/30/2020 at 10:54 PM, SwiftyApex said:

being apart of that community (femboy status) i think this would be a good idea but there will be people trying to ruin the event and cause people to run away so if you can do it the right away im all for it

13 hours ago, Bird said:

Femboygang Femboygang

Samesies. As a gay man though, I'd be pretty worried about troublemakers. Just make sure lots of mods are on and it should be good?

3 hours ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

Samesies. As a gay man though, I'd be pretty worried about troublemakers. Just make sure lots of mods are on and it should be good?

yeah i got harassed today pretty hard about it not gonna lie nonstop playing dissing and generally being annoying and shit like that killed my mood to play tonight 

Edited by SwiftyApex