Garrett's CI Application

garrett the nonminge

In-game Name: Garrett

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:154311442

DiscordID: lego star wars at st#6969

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: Out of 10, I would rank it at around 9. I started reading and contributing to the SCP wiki probably 3 or so years ago, and since then have read many, many SCP files and tales, and even created a few of my own. I understand all the factions, the SCPs, and how they work.

Why should you be in the Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): Because I'm an active, dedicated, and professional applicant. I've always seen the Chaos Insurgency as an elite combat force due to their ability to attack in smaller numbers compared to the Foundation, yet still survive due to their superior skills, weaponry, and tactics. I understand how the server works, and how the combat system works, so I think I would be a good candidate for the Insurgency. I'm very active and always ready to participate in raids to help the Chaos Insurgency achieve their goals. I'm competent, have common sense, and can execute orders swiftly. I know how the Chaos Insurgency operates, and I believe I can meet their standards.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: Well, I'm always ready to get the job done, swiftly, and above expectation. I'm self-motivated, and have a strong work ethic. I can promise you I will be one of the most active enlisted CI will have, if not the most active member. I'll work my ass off to prove myself to everyone else, and I won't stop until I do. I'm professional, disciplined, and I can get shit done. I have great grammar, a good understanding of the site and the SCPs within, and how to counter Foundation security forces and how to properly carry out a raid. I've participated in CI raids already on the CI Heavy class, so I have prior experience and skill, and this isn't just talk, I will prove it to you.

How active can you be?: I am on my computer around 10 hours a day, (not much else to do) and for around 6 of that I'm usually playing on the SCP-RP server. I'll be ready to flag up as CI for any raids or trainings, and I'll make sure CI is my #1 priority.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Edited by Garrett_

maintenance FTO sweat & MA | E11 CPL JRGR