DP Family

Sheepdog5Mp

image.png.93d4774fc927c55a35ae8f14d78862b1.png

Application:

Click Here

Roster:

Click here

SOP on DP(Being worked on will change shortly):

Click Here

Player Report Form:

Click Here

This is the real one the last is fake

We are at war with UMC

Allied With- YTB,FP

Custom Classes coming soon!

Edited by Sheepdog5Mp
  • Like 1

@Ponik Please translate. 

3 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

- Да здравствует семья Марковых

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

UMC is trying to play the innocent card because they saw the speed DP had been growing they feel threatened by our clan and using what power they have on the server to try a smash any clan that might one day threaten them this has become very clear to me and the leaders of DP they know their time as the top clan is going to be threatened if we keep growing the way we have been and so their trying to spread rumors and act like we are a aggressive clan. Since the start of DP as just a bunch of bloods wanting to raid together we have always been chill and have even helped people and worked with the police and never did anything to start this war DP is a bunch of gamers that are close and not a large gang it is clear how threatened they are because they are taking this war to their government jobs and arresting any member they see on the streets for no reason attempting to push us out of the server. we aren't planning on going anywhere i'm going to grow my community because we are a family and not a large operation that leads with a iron fists and threatens any organization they meet we are nice and your all welcome to stop by and say hi just please remain civil even if the UMC is not willing to be. 

Just now, deathstriker124 said:

Last time I was their was like 2 Dp on

lol

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 minutes ago, deathstriker124 said:

Last time I was their was like 2 Dp on

indeed i had to get off because my internet was bad i apologize i wasnt there to meet you come by soon im willing to talk to anyone who wants

2 minutes ago, Phil GSC said:

bro thats all DP needs duh

not really we arent a large organization of a bunch of try hards we just trying to have fun but thanks for the compliment even if you were being sarcastic or something

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, christainmeairs said:

DP was gone for a little bit because of a issue besides my real life we recently had a small argument with the owner of gaming light well after sometime thinking we are back to business don't worry everyone DP doesn't plan on going anywhere .

You're going to want to reconsider your last sentence soon, trust me. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader