Turni Warn Appeal- Accepted

Turni FTW

Your In-game: Turni

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547652014

The admin's name in-game: max holland (mikey told me it was him)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): milkeater

What warning did you receive: NCWS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://gyazo.com/eef4a56c9506daf86ebe2737fb7bd02c

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn is false because I was told by the Co Commander that anyone could join by putting it in their name, evidence is the screenshot. https://gyazo.com/51770599eb59acbf1310c2c16dd5635d .  Then Max Holland brought me and typed to me saying that she didnt tell me and I was finding the advert log saying she did when he said last warning. So I stopped and changed my name. After I had changed my name he warned me and then said "stop minging" and left. 

https://gyazo.com/5f52e6209b7a7ae6eb7e7b68b56b0da3

As seen in the screenshot the console shows I changed my name way before he warned me which means i listened and should not have been punished. I later found out that DP Co Commander Love Sisa is a fake and wasnt real and I apologized.

Any extra information: Thank you mikey umbrella corp for helping me post the appeal

I understand he maybe made a mistake I dont want any disrepscet towards Max

Here’s the thing. You and your friend the co commander started off by throwing a prop at two umc cars. You where jailed for that. at this time you both had the name DT commander. You both were minging together. Once you were jailed. The “co commander” changed her name to dp. A sit was called I dealt with it. She then made this advert. You then responded to this advert. 
it was obvious that you were both friends as she said in the sit I had with her when she made the advert. So with that evidence I went up to you while still being jailed and asked you to change your name. I gave you one last warning. You kept arguing with me so I warned you. 

you both had been harassing umc, and dp making false advert posing to be them saying they are declaring war on each other. 

No I didnt have DT commander in my name and he is not my friend, I dont know who he is. 

you can see in the fucking logs I didnt continue to argue. I changed my name when you said last warning. Crazy how people can lie when evidence is in their face

+ Support

• Name seems to be changed before warning was given and after the verbal was issued to + on that. Seems to be a false warning from the looks of that. 
  • However, you attitude could be worked on, especially your tone and manners. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+ Support 

-I'm solely + supporting this because it does seem like a false warn, unless i see evidence otherwise. 

But you do have a terrible attitude towards staff and other players. You easily racked up 4 warns (not including this one) and a month ban in a small period of time for a lot of different things. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

53 minutes ago, Asuka said:

+ Support 

-I'm solely + supporting this because it does seem like a false warn, unless i see evidence otherwise. 

But you do have a terrible attitude towards staff and other players. You easily racked up 4 warns (not including this one) and a month ban in a small period of time for a lot of different things. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

2 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Name seems to be changed before warning was given and after the verbal was issued to + on that. Seems to be a false warning from the looks of that. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Tbh id like to see the time from Max telling him last warning, to him changing name and getting warned. Does seem to be some time passing between the last warning and you changing your name before I +/- support this

That bald Aussie Guy

9 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

20 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

Tbh id like to see the time from Max telling him last warning, to him changing name and getting warned. Does seem to be some time passing between the last warning and you changing your name before I +/- support this

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I