Niko's Captain Application

Should I be Captain?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Captain?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In-game name? : USMC FORECON 1LT Niko

What are you applying for? : Captain

How much time do you have in-game total? (5 days and 6 hours minimum) : 4 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours

Why do you want to be Captain? (60 words minimum) : The biggest reason I would like to become Captain, is so I can be one step closer to my goal of becoming a part of high command. I have been Captain before and I believe I was great at leading troops and enforcing rules when the time came. And since I am becoming more active, I can train new recruits to join the United States Marine Corps. Hopefully I can help in getting the Marine Corps back on its feet, and get more enlisted within our branch.

Who would like to see you as Captain? (Two officers minimum) : USMC MARSOC 1LT Alcatraz - USAF MAJCOM LTC Tigersden

Why should we trust you with Captain? (This is a high rank in the USMC. 75 Words Minimum) : The main reason I should be trusted with becoming a Captain, is the fact that I have a lot of experience already with being an officer. I was an officer on both sides for multiple branches, so I can definitely handle being a higher rank. I also believe that my combat skills have greatly increased over the years, and I hope that when I train I can pass on my knowledge to newer and older players. I have also led troops on multiple occasions before, and know the best way to take buildings or structures. 

What is your timezone? : Eastern

What is your USMC rank? (1LT+) : 1LT

How often can you be on? : At least 5 days a week

Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire? Yes.