Cuff Cutter app - Denied

wolphin

Im not even going to argue on this.
All im going to say is that it shouldn't be a viable option for prisoners, but it should be an option that prisoners could POTENTIALLY use.

might be a furry but might also not be

On 5/18/2020 at 4:33 PM, Keuka said:

@TwizKirigaya

maybe once you develop this addon it’ll be a possibility. No one will take weeks developing this without a hefty price...

i don't think this'll tkae weeks to make. again, i dont know how coding on Lua works, but im fairly certain that this shouldnt take very long.

might be a furry but might also not be

8 hours ago, TwizKirigaya said:

i don't think this'll tkae weeks to make. again, i dont know how coding on Lua works, but im fairly certain that this shouldnt take very long.

Yeah coding any addon from scratch takes a fair amount of time to develop. LUA is very complicated and just like any coding language, if you miss one comma it doesn’t work. Sadly this suggestion will be denied, Zeeptin would have to pay probably close to $200 if he wanted this addon in less then 2 weeks 

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

On 5/16/2020 at 10:01 AM, TwizKirigaya said:

you clearly dont understand the point.

the point is so prisoners have a viable means of escaping without having another person, it would be pointless if the process of breaking out of the cuffs was short, but 2-3mins for it to break would be more than enough, and it should be very simple to set this up, just as simple as setting up any other form of NPC.

Thanks for trying to debate me on this though.

Prison escapes don’t happen that often irl, so it wouldn’t make sense for this to be added, it would also take too long to make and would be a waste of money. If added I presume it would cause mass amounts of lag, which would complicate things and annoy people. 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor