Cuff Cutter app - Denied

wolphin

Please follow the format this will make it easier for us to see and understand your suggestion

Before posting a suggestion please check the archive section to see if anyone has mentioned what you want to suggest. If you fail to do this your post will be closed and moved to archive. 

Make your post short and simple and straight to the point, We will not read 8 paragraphs of text.

What you want to see? -  A cuff cutter in the DOC. It'll take a minute and a half to complete, and one person can do it at a time. Maybe make it a person instead of a macheine that cuts it? i'm not sure.

Why should we add it? -  It'll give prisoners an actual chance of jailbreak without having to rely on other people.

What are the advantages of having this? - Well it's for prisoners only but for the most part it'll help make the prison feel more like a prison.

Who is it mainly for? - Well, prisoners.

Links to any content - 

• Dislike 1

might be a furry but might also not be

There’s lockpicks which would make the “Cuff Cutter” worthless and a waste of time.

• Like 1

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

hello, i'm back.

@Sion then  give it a 2-3 min cooldown or whatever seems fit.
@EternityAgar as I said, the cutter could be a npc (like at the car dealership where you talk to that guy that spawns the car), and from what I know they aren't that hard to make.
@Northy i'm going to assume you didn't properly read my post. i said I DIDN'T want to have to rely on other people just to escape prison.

But what is the point in putting them in jail, if they can break out so easily. It seems very poitnless, and again, no realism at all. You wouldn't see this in a real prison 

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3 hours ago, Sion said:

But what is the point in putting them in jail, if they can break out so easily. It seems very poitnless, and again, no realism at all. You wouldn't see this in a real prison 

im back, again. if its too easy for them to break out, then make the time for it to be broken longer, and the cooldown longer, idk.

also i don't think you know what "pointless" means. and it doesn't have to be super realistic. and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't see all of the security cams/ cell unlock/ utilities in a single room either.

this conversation is literally pointless please reply to me when you have ACTUAL points of why this is bad.

• Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Support

-Pick locks are a thing and their time is reasonable and fair to break a person out of cuffs.

-Jailbreaks would be pointless in a sense.

-I'm sure no one is gonna waste their time making this system.

you clearly dont understand the point.

the point is so prisoners have a viable means of escaping without having another person, it would be pointless if the process of breaking out of the cuffs was short, but 2-3mins for it to break would be more than enough, and it should be very simple to set this up, just as simple as setting up any other form of NPC.

Thanks for trying to debate me on this though.

• Dislike 1

-support inmate job is already   mingey enough 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

No link

Would be an okay thing but not sure if it's possible 

it should be possible.

3 hours ago, Hannah said:

sorry shoulda mentioned this
not specifically inmates, but prisoners

5 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Support

-Pick locks are a thing and their time is reasonable and fair to break a person out of cuffs.

• Like 1

5q3NfnC.png

Another one of your wonderful suggestions

-support. As per usual you have no link to any add-ons that could remotely benefit this post with the usual "not hard to make do it yourself" attitude and then "debate" anyone who makes valid points with us knowing better than to argue in a post so you think you win, continue to do so post will get locked your attitude is childish really. 

Last but not least ontop of not having any add-ons you say this is for prisoners(not inmate job) this would also be denied on the basis that they just released the bailer npc update.

Before you "debate" me just know I'm not replying I've left my +/-support anything further is arguing.

Future reference for when coming up with these ideas take the time to find a add-on, one that works too unlike the last one. 

Edited by Phil GSC
  • Heart-Eyes 1

That bald Aussie Guy

4 minutes ago, Phil GSC said:

-support. As per usual you have no link to any add-ons that could remotely benefit this post with the usual "not hard to make do it yourself" attitude and then "debate" anyone who makes valid points with us knowing better than to argue in a post so you think you win, continue to do so post will get locked its your attitude is childish really. 

Last but not least ontop of not having any add-ons you say this is for prisoners(not inmate job) this would be denied on the basis that they just released the bailer npc update.

Before you "debate" me just know I'm not replying I've left my +/-support anything further is arguing.

Future reference for when coming up with these ideas take the time to find a add-on, one that works too unlike the last one. 

stop arguing also please

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

and if i didn't make it clear, this is what i sorta mean by "npc":

image.png

16 minutes ago, Phil GSC said:

-support. As per usual you have no link to any add-ons that could remotely benefit this post with the usual "not hard to make do it yourself" attitude and then "debate" anyone who makes valid points with us knowing better than to argue in a post so you think you win, continue to do so post will get locked your attitude is childish really. 

Last but not least ontop of not having any add-ons you say this is for prisoners(not inmate job) this would also be denied on the basis that they just released the bailer npc update.

*cough* another wonderful comment lmfao

but yeah ill stop arguing m8

• Dislike 2

11 hours ago, Hannah said:

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

8 hours ago, Cole B said:

-Support 

YOU DO THE CRIME U DO THE TIME

lol

2 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

Banner.jpg

who cares if it's "not in real prisons"? yeah the server is trying to be "realistic" but this is something that's there to at least give prisoners a fighting chance at escaping. Think about it, there are 0 ways a prisoner can escape (without a secondary person). If you think my idea isn't realistic, why don't ya think of that for a second. 

And even if this entire npc thing is too hard to make, than that's fine. But all i'm requesting at the end of the day is to add a way for prisoners (not the inmate job, prisoners that were brought in by PD and TAC) to escape.

- Support for the reasons above.

Makes no sense for prisoners to be able to get their cuffs removed then be able to just stroll out of the prison. Everyone would jailbreak all the time and DOC would become a PVP arena.

Jailbreaks are done by other people in your family coming to save you and works well. Doesn't need to change.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:44 AM, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Support

spacer.png