RFA Vlad Romanovs personal log

Log taken from Vlad's "office" before it was turned into the books containment chamber then became a research rp spot in lcz

"This is associate researcher vlad romanov the time is 4:00 on the 30th of march i finally got transferred to site 05 after i sent a request to head to a site with all of the good scp's."
"The people here are nice like minded and one guy named juno he is one of the best guys he puts up with my outlandish ideas i mean the first time i told him about Serum 27 he ignored me. Then i showed him what i can make thankfully one of the higher-ups named protege said i could make a telepathy serum he seems to enjoy my research." 
"I keep being told by houris i'm off my pills again seriously i am fine but its hilarious to me"
"I keep having dreams about some guy on a bench in a fedora telling me prepare for field work well if i can go to the surface occasionally i'm in"
"1991 was a good year except for the serpents hand attack i still look back at that year with hate in my eyes why did one of my closest friends defect to them thankfully i am not a dishonorable person like she was darn multiversal anomaly's ruining everything." 

Edited by SR Vlad romanov

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

• Bread locked this topic