966 Buff - Denied

Da da da

What you want to see? - 

966 Buffed with greater Hit detection and damage

Why should we add it? - 

966 is currently in my opinion in the bottom 3 SCPs to play, its so bad I can 1v3 them with a CS:GO knife, which I do. I am making this not as a 966 player but an MTF, its swep has horrible detection and when you do actually hit, you do pathetic damage. It is genuinely unfair that they are so bad that its gets annoying when they breach, because they are just a side piece to every other scp. Also their numbers don't mean anything when they never work together and like I said can be 1v3'd easy. Yes there can be 5 and go invis but one advert and a CS:GO knife seems to work well for MTF wanting to contain them.

What are the advantages of having this? -

Greater traction to 966, actually realistic damage. (Massive claws that seem to be made of play-doh)

Who is it mainly for? -

Everyone who wants a fair fight / SCP.

Links to any content -

N/A

27 minutes ago, Da da da said:

966 is currently in my opinion in the bottom 3 SCPs to play, its so bad I can 1v3 them with a CS:GO knife, which I do.

To be fair, when you get all the 966's on, its breach time is much shorter than any other SCP, so what it lacks in HP it makes up in quicker breaches and the CS:GO knives are just really strong weapons due their fast hit rate, damage, and range. I was able to kill 2 of the Dino bois with a knife but failed on the 3rd due to an Event.

-/+Support

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

46 minutes ago, Neo said:

966's are fine where they are at right now.

1 hour ago, Da da da said:

its swep has horrible detection

Also I ain't so sure about that from my experience those zombie claws have pretty good hit reg and range.

Hm, The SWEP's are quite fine IMO really, its just the fact that they are so easily outgunned by MTF all the time, Maybe a very slight HP buff but im not sure, as really 966's should be targetting individuals, not groups.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

9 hours ago, Falxen said:

Hm, The SWEP's are quite fine IMO really, its just the fact that they are so easily outgunned by MTF all the time, Maybe a very slight HP buff but im not sure, as really 966's should be targetting individuals, not groups.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-support

They honestly seem very balanced as they are.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-Support
This is really un needed. The zombie claws work just as intended and are pretty good. The reason your able to kill 3 of them with a knife is 1 knife range is little bit wack, and 2 they were probably not very organised

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

-Support

As most people in here already stated, it is balanced as it is currently.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

12 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

I dont even release 966 in any raid due to my fear of how good they can be.

-support, same^

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

• Manager
On 5/15/2020 at 4:41 PM, Falxen said:

On 5/21/2020 at 3:57 PM, fazfan1987 said:

-Support
the 966 swep is already pretty good and balanced

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

13 hours ago, poptarts said:

-support

dude theyre so overpowered with the fact they can go invisible already

+support, they have the almost the exact same stats as 049-2, and the same weapon. The only difference is that they can go invisible, which is not overpowered. If somebody is invisible all you have to type "/advert Thermals (966)" and they have to uncloak.