CHOP SHOP. - Denied

Noahno08

CHOP SHOP Idea.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should CHOP SHOP be a thing?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know/Maybe

What you want to see? -  I want to see if we can add a CHOP SHOP at rockford customs so stolen cars and be selled for 10-20k and maybe even customize the cars and upgrade them.

Why should we add it? -  It would be a great new experience for RPing and adds a lot new opportunity to the game for cars and stolen cars.

What are the advantages of having this? - More stuff to do with cars and stolen cars. Better RP for criminals who stolen the vehicles.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals.

Links to any content -  [I lost it but its a thing]

Edited by Noahno08

+/- support.

there used to be a scrap swep to scrap stolen cars and gain a bit of cash so getting a similar addons would make it more fun and worth it

if you were able to boost your car then everyone with a lot of cash (about 75%+ of the playerbase) will just max out their already stupidly fast cars making police chases less entertaining 

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

-Support

No links to anything and the format wasn't followed

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Support

-No link

-This would be exploitable and people would be abusing it by spawning new vehicles and going straight to the chop shop.

by saying this i remember long time ago me and friend  use to    do that on a diff server all the time  and use to get like 100k everytime   -support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

- Support

I tried this once, I got 1 person who came in throughout the 2 hours I sat there

Exploitable

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor