Industrial Gen Store - Denied

SupremeChow

Do you want to see this?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see this?

• Yes
    • No

Realistic Gun Shop Location

What you want to see? -  With the new addition of being able to buy ammo from gen stores, a gen store should be added to the industrial gun store, and possibly have this one sell more ammo in bulk. The last bit doesn't have to be done but I'd still like to see a gen store inside of industrial gun store.

Why should we add it? -  The new addition of buying ammo is a perfect setup to have the gun store become an actual gun store, its a much more realistic thing to buy large bulks of ammo from a gun store rather than a random gas station.

What are the advantages of having this? - It adds another depth of Roleplay to the map and also adds a gen store to a very popular area of Rockford/Inner-city.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

(Extra but not main idea) - Allow the shooting range in the back of gun store to be a area where people can shoot any type of gun.

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

-support what if a gun dealer wants to role play there  ?

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support

Following Hannah's opinion here. i think it is important to keep the community economy a higher priority. that is the only proper gun store that is in the map and should give the oppertunity for gun dealers to base there

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

2 hours ago, Hannah said:

-support what if a gun dealer wants to role play there  ?

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

- Support

Although i do think it would be a good idea with some usability. It is a place where a decent amount of people base. If that wasn't the case and it was a less used building, I would give a + support. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

5 hours ago, Freeze said:

lol what does it matter if UMC keeps basing there. Rather see a gun store there.

But gun dealers can still be there, we can make something up

there use to be a rule where that was actually met to be the gun dealers base

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

I don't want to put one there at the moment, however I do have plans to hopefully test this location as a gen store for a week and see how it goes. But it might not happen, we will see.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor