1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I worthy of Gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Elmo/Kyber/Puppet

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69376292

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Shock SGT, Shadow Guard, ST JT PFC, Lord

Have you donated to the server?:Yessir, Lord

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope, I'm an angel.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope

How much time do you have on the server?: I honestly have no clue. I joined when this server started. Took a break from the server and came back like a month ago or something

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I really don't understand this question but ima try my best on it. I do not have that much knowledge on Clone Wars lore but my knowledge on Imperial lore is about average. I know about the ST trooper that befriends Vader and uses a lightsaber (Task Force 99). About the one time, Vader had to call up 5 naval officers and force choked them just to prove a point. I have watched videos on the Vader comics and I have watched some episodes of the Rebels TV Show.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Being a gamemaster on the small server I was on, was honestly the best thing I have ever experienced. Everything about setting up events was fun. Planning them was honestly the best to me. I loved setting up sims and doing them. I have one in my mind that I plan on doing if I ever become gamemaster. Personally the main reason I want to GM on here is because I didn't think I did so well on my events. I want to improve my events and honestly getting some help to make quality events. I also just wanna try doing an event on a big server like this one.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Honestly I have no idea on what to say to make you trust me with this role besides me show you in game over time but I am going to try. I am responsible and I will take blame for my actions. I can be extremely dedicated into getting something done. When I got back on this server, I really wanted to become K2SO for Shock. So I did my tryout and did my best to become one. Because of the cough cough disease, you can trust me on becoming really active on the server which I am already. When it is time, I will be serious and I will do my best.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yessir

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have been a gamemaster on a smaller server. Did about 10 events on there before it shut down.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Hmmm an on-ship and off ship? Alright. For my Off-ship it will be a basic defense on Hoth. Rebels will be defending a base on Hoth. What they will be defending is a super weapon they have managed to build that will be used to destroy ISDs in one shot. For a On-ship event is going to be a passive/aggressive. A Droid Seller (Me) Will be arriving with 5 droidiekas (However they are spelt) that will be for sale. (No GC will be used, just RP credits like "/me gives 65k credits") But before I leave the ISD, I will then be giving a command to the droids to execute their owners and kill anybody alive on the ISD. A really simple but fun event.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yep. EX: !give ^ weapon_752_se14c or !give * weapon_752_se14c. For sweps, it will be !give ^ middlefinger_animation_swep or !give * middlefinger_animation_swep

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yessir. !model ^ models/pm_admiral_trench.mdl or !model Snar models/pm_admiral_trench.mdl (Snar was the first person to pop in my head I have no idea)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:No but if I find it, I will.

On 5/15/2020 at 3:02 PM, Knight [GL] said:

Huge +Support really good staff member, would be a good gm too.

-Amazing App

-Overall a great person

-Mature

-Respectful

Overall HUGE +support, good luck

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 5/17/2020 at 3:13 AM, XI Frost IX said:

-Amazing App

-Overall a great person

-Mature

-Respectful

Overall HUGE +support, good luck

The Cult of Elmo... That scares me

Edited by [GL] Ahegao

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~