Add Special Forces Comms - Accepted

Bread

What you want to see? - /sf added as a chat accessible to Coldsilver/Experimental/H&S/MTF HCMD/O5 Staff(?)

Why should we add it? - Convenience for communications between Special Forces

What are the advantages of having this? - Easier for SF to work together

Who is it mainly for? - SF/HCMD

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

lol, lmao even

we need 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

+support

This isn't a thing already?

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

23 minutes ago, Propane said:

/E4? Idk im not in it

Not a thing, I’m not E4 but I constantly see E4 doing /CI (E4) (message) similar to how /advert (insert specific comms) used to work. 

It would definitely be a nice addition. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

+Support, it would be lovely if all SF sub-branches could have 1 general channel for them alltogether. And, i am not sure, but i dont believe that takes much work/strain on the server to accomplish.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Maybe a /sf or something like that for all special forces in MTF to communicate and each Special Force’s separate comms 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

22 minutes ago, Neo said:

We could use one of these for E4.

what would you use this for as E4 unless you need to talk to gamma because by default u is bound to team chat

• Dislike 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+support love to see when regular ops can see special forces commms lol

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

9 hours ago, Ritz said:

what would you use this for as E4 unless you need to talk to gamma because by default u is bound to team chat

so in CI comms there isnt [E4 -> Gamma] Ayo bro, whats our next mission

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+SUPPORT
Please for the love of god we need this, I cannot count on my fingers how many times I've been cut off by NCO's and enlisted screaming at each other or being minges on the general MTF, or even regimental radios.

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 5/15/2020 at 3:13 PM, Ritz said:

I don’t mean to cause a fight, but by your logic then why do you guys need a special forces comms for individual task forces. 

1 hour ago, October said:

I don’t mean to cause a fight, but by your logic then why do you guys need a special forces comms for individual task forces. 

I'm suggesting one channel for all three special forces, not three different ones...

lol, lmao even