Beckett Report- Denied

SCU Seth

Your In-Game Name: SGT Seth 1D32 or DP Seth Wilks (Depending on my occupiation)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196560004

Staff member's In-Game Name: DS Res Beckett 1K78

What did they do? Unprofessional, Took over a admin sit which I called on them, Abused freeze and froze me for no reason, did not let me speak my side and continued to interrupt and scream in my face because "i did not understand what the situation was" (In his words). Kept me frozen after leaving staff sit. Originally was there because they heared gun shots, continued to harass us even after we proved that there were no firearms other than the class weapons we had. 
We= DP Chris, DP Seth (Me), DP Thomas

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I really dont know what the punishment for this is, but i feel they should atleast be talked to, hes a cool guy and i respect him but when he did that in made me angry, but if what he did = a certain punishment that is completely fine.

20200514_220414.jpg

SCU Deputy Commander | PD SGT

~ Seth

• Manager

-Support

You started complaining for no apparent reason and called a staff sit.

You also brought up the fact that it is "FailRP" to hear gun shot noises and bringing up the excuse "It's the same thing with Money printers"

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

In my opinion I feel like you need to provide more evidence, cannot really go off anything here

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 minutes ago, Calamity said:

In my opinion I feel like you need to provide more evidence, cannot really go off anything here

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 minutes ago, Calamity said:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Manager

Starting from the beginning, myself and two other tactical operatives were patrolling past the 'Rockford customs' where we saw a citizen standing infront of a keypad while hearing the iconic hacking sound. We then proceeded to eject from the vehicle and begin to understand the situation. We then realised that it was a person basing there and his friend didn't tell him the password (that was sorted out fine). However, as we were about to leave, we heard an AWP (class 4 firearm - illegal no matter what) - a very distintive gunfire that cannot be mistaken for many others. So, as an officer of the law, I began to question the members of the base to get to the bottom of the case. At this point the Leader of the family arrived and began to speak with us to avoid the situation turning into a raid. Shortly after this, one of the family members explained that the gunfire came from a gun dealer that attacked him and he eliminated him with his legal self defense firearm. I accpeted the explanation and was about to leave, however, the reporter (Seth) called an admin which then turned the situation into a staff sit. At this point, he started to tell the admin that we were raiding him without sufficient evidence - at this point I interjected and explained how I will be taking over the staff sit as I was of a rank which could not be affected by the provided admin. It was now at this point when I explained that we did not start raiding because I was not telling them to put there hands up nor did I warrant the suspects to enter the base - it was purely having a conversation to determine the final outcome which I had already concluded. Finally, I do not believe I 'screamed' at you as I ensured my tone was consistant throughout the talking.

In regards to leaving you frozen, I thought the other admin unfroze you because I saw you drop back to your feet, on the floor. In addition, I only physgunned you because you were not listening to me when I was trying to tell you that the admin at the time could not proceed as I was a higher rank. Furthermore, the staff sit was already initiated when I froze you so it was not abuse because it was not within RP thus I did not use it to gain an unfair advantage in any situation (only when I needed to get your attention within the sit).

• Like 1

- Support

1. If you as an admin gets reported on & an admin lower then your rank accept it means they can't be teleported so he had to TP & "take it over" since it wasn't within his jurisdiction.

2. As his job he didnt "harrass" you instead investigated you as he heard firearms.

3. Evidence shows nothing except you being frozen, as why he did it could be for many reasons like.

3a. Your running around

3b. Jumping around 

3c. Constantly switching between weapons & items

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

2 minutes ago, Jayden said:

-Support

Lack of Evidence

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

56 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-SUPPORT

Lack of evidence is one thing and then hearing Becketts side of the story makes everything much more transparent and filled in the gaps that were left in your story. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

5 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Lack of evidence is one thing and then hearing Becketts side of the story makes everything much more transparent and filled in the gaps that were left in your story. 

Signature.png

You need to provide evidence that shows more than just Beckett talking to you while you’re frozen as that doesn’t help SMT come to a decision.

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

19 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

You should have a bit more evidence. Due to the lack of it I unfortunately have to -support. I don't think you are lying however.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin