Hamish's Trail Mod Application for ImperialRP

Heyitshamish

Should Hamish be accepted to Trail Mod?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hamish be accepted to Trail Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Hamish 

What is your steam name?:hamish

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:154179583

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About the start of 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? April 18

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 1

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for?Trail Mod.

Timezone: EDT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve this rank as I would like to assist other Staff Members to stop Mingy, Failrping, and other just general bad players. I understand that they ruin the immersion and gameplay sometimes, and while sometimes funny, they can be very annoying. I would also like to assist in events as I understand that events are hard to make, and I would like to become staff to get GM. I also know how to use the ULX system to a decent extent,  and I would like to help the server grow.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring him to me to a area that does not include other people, and then if he/she does keep on spewing offensive stuff, I would gag him. I would attempt to talk to him through chat and calm him down. I would view logs, see if he actually MRDM'ed, after a while I would ungag him, and if he is still cursing I would warn him for Staff Diss. I would also warn him for MRDM, and then I would ask a higher ranking admin to ban him for 5+ or 5 days

13 minutes ago, Knight [GL] said:

HUGE +SUPPORT 

• Very friendly
  • Serious when needs to be
  • Hamish
  • Only active IC
  • Good Dude
  • Good Luck
    ~ Knight

Needs to put more effort in this app, be a bit more mature and be a little more of a leader in game but otherwise +Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

- Very immature
- Doesn't follow the rules

I mean just recently you got demoted all the way back down to PVT in IC.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

2 hours ago, WiN said:

-Support

- Very immature

Doesn’t follow higher ups and disrespected Beckett after he was “talked” to

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

Changing support to neutral -

-/+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 hours ago, WiN said:

-Support

- Very immature

I agree with WiN, I understand this server isn't super serious but still you are too much. I personally seen you act very questionable. Plus like he said at the end you literally were just demoted back down to PVT for excessive minging.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

15 hours ago, WiN said:

-Support

- Very immature

Spelt trial wrong btw

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

-Support

Hello hamish i have been watching you in game recently and i have notice that you have been talking in OOC saying that you are a minge and as a staff member a minge is the least thing you want to be. Your application is good but your actions in game are overuling this. 

Anyways Good Luck -anteater

Edited by [GL] Grant

Hello Hamish, I personally believe you are not ready for staff, You've been minging a lot recently and was demoted all the way to PVT in IC, Multiple times have you said "I'll continue to minge" to spite me, and others, You were also removed from 31st for that exact reason. I've only heard negative things coming from you over comms, Especially breaking multiple CC rules in the MOTD.  If you cannot follow these rules how could I trust you to be a staff member when you don't follow them yourself. 

Your application is also lacking extremely, You barely spelled checked it considering you spelled trial wrong. If you really wanted to go for staff you should work on your application, attitude, and behavior in game. 

Overall my opinion is a -Support for the reasons I said above. Good Luck, -Tay Keith | TAlila 

Edited by TAlila

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 5/15/2020 at 9:16 PM, _Alpha_ said:

Question, what was his original rank in IC? And why was he demoted.

But from what I'm hearing its a -1.

He was  CPL and Beckett brought him to bridge to yell at him for smoking it with Myself(second sister), Palpatine, Vader, and Tarkin. After he was yelled at he said in his battalion chat, some disrespectful comments about Beckett.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

Massive -Support 
you break the MOTD way to much
always in trouble with staff
Minges way to much on CC 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

-support

Sorry Hamish, but you're still a bit too mingey for staff. Also, it's "Trial Mod" not "Trail Mod"

And the reason he was demoted was for calling Vader a "fucking dic" in chat

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR