GLaDOS' File | A Continuation

GLaDOS

Booting Up...
Insert Credentials ()_

Inv</>alid L0g*In

Welcome, Caroline!

Latest Entry Log: Site-05, Research Cubical | Personal Voice Log

[Audio Transcript Begins]

Research Manager GLaDOS: It's been nearly a year since my employment with the SCP Foundation, and might I say the Research Department here is quite astute, nearly as good as mine was. *heavy sigh* Was... however, I quite enjoy my time here. Ever since my rise to a Commanding position I feel like I'm being... watched, and up until last night I thought I was just my imagination but when I found a note that says, "I know what you are..." on my bunk I feel it has become more of... hunting. *A small glass-like crash can be heard from outside the room* Oh shit... Research Manager GLaDOS, signing off.

[Audio Transcript Ends]

Loading Data Entry
Please Wait...

Requested Entry Log: Site-05, The DoURS Office

[Audio Transcript Begins]

Research Manager GLaDOS: *Door Opens* H..hey so, you wanted to see me Director?

DoURS Beanz: Yes. Please have a seat sir!

RM GLaDOS: Of course.

DoURS Beanz: So, I've read your file front and back. Aperture Science huh? This is real interesting.

RM GLaDOS: Oh God, yeah uh... listen...

DoURS Beanz: Don't worry, its safe with me. I just want to talk, follow up on that interview HOR REDACTED conducted before you were brought on board. How's your time under SIte-05?

RM GLaDOS: Lots has happened, I've been doing some very good tests and Research is never been more productive. Except... well...

DoURS Beanz: It doesn't sound like your sure of those answers.

RM GLaDOS: No no! The Research Department is great, but I feel like one of my peers is on to me and I dont think he is too fond of me being a... robot.

DoURS Beanz: Hmm. This is troubling, we can't risk these secrets getting out before the time is ready.

RM GLaDOS: I might need to inform you, that I am working under the 'Council' on their Research Team. I have Level 4 clearance through that, is there a better time to reveal myself?

DoURS Beanz: Be that as it may, I still don't think its time yet. Do you have any ideas on who it is?

RM GLaDOS: That Dr. Emilia has been acting quite strange when I'm around, and recently I got a threatening note from a Anonymous writer. I have reason to believe its him, he has told me of his Anti-Robot mindset. I think he's planning something against me.

DoURS Beanz: Do you have any solid proof he knows?

RM GLaDOS: No. Nothing like that.

DoURS Beanz: Then do me a favor and keep your head down, agree with his anti-robot antics for now, I'll keep an eye out for him.

RM GLaDOS: As will I.

[An Alarm Starts Blaring Followed By a Voice Over Radio]

Radio: SCP- 682 has broken out of his containment chamber, all available MTF Personnel to LHCZ Immediately

DoURS Beanz: Quick get out of here, find a emergency shelter!

RM GLaDOS: Wait!- *!&#@@$*@!)#*&$!@_$#!*@#(

[Audio Transcript Corrupted]

Terminating Session

Connection Lost...

Special Thanks To: 

Beanz 
Dr. Emilia

- For letting me include them in this backstory!

• Like 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Bread locked this topic