New Rule Suggestion for the MOTD

Nimo

• Manager

What do you want to see? -  A rule stating where all IQ CC's and IQ must follow defensive Formation

Why should we add it? -  It's the most annoying and fruatrating thing for a IQ CC to constantly break Formation and nobody will call them out expect for IQ Command but when IQ do it everyone will scream at them for it.

What are the advantages of having this? - Fairness to IQ/Fairness to Troopers

Who is it mainly for? - IQ and IQ CC

Links to any content -  N/A

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+ support I mean if your IQ regardless of whether your a CC or not you should follow the rules yes you will have someone like me who will try to bend them but I do agree this rule needs to be enforced  so I support this

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

9 hours ago, zefershpear said:

+ support I mean if your IQ regardless of whether your a CC or not you should follow the rules yes you will have someone like me who will try to bend them but I do agree this rule needs to be enforced  so I support this

The CC known as “Outer Rim Warband” is super mingy and an IQ Custom class they are almost always under KOS or AOS for doing dumb stuff this rule would help deal with them

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Being a Warband I dont do events anymore and if i do i sit somewhere and watch so idk where you are getting this info from and if it on a ship yes i have fun and do it to my friends so cool

• Manager
17 hours ago, tiddie bandit504 said:

- Support

Why don't you just talk to your commanders, use the chain of command. I seriously doubt the admins will change the motd without the commander being okay with this.

I am one of the Commanders...

• Laughing 1

On 5/18/2020 at 7:51 AM, tiddie bandit504 said:

- Support

Why don't you just talk to your commanders, use the chain of command. I seriously doubt the admins will change the motd without the commander being okay with this.

I think that this would have a better place in a IQ SOP rather than the MOTD.

Former 501st Commander

• Manager
3 hours ago, The Bubba said:

I think that this would have a better place in a IQ SOP rather than the MOTD.

Its already in the SOP but if you read what I'm trying to add in the MOTD I want a rule where it states IQ CC must follow Defensive rule because when i do confront some IQ CC breaking formation and I refer the SOP they say they don't need to follow the SOP.