Koko/Greeds resignation

[GL] Cy555pek

Well... I guess my time from Gmod if finally coming to an end.  I am quiting Gmod for good.  I just wanna say goodbye to the people who actually were nice to me and I wanna just say carry on and become a high rank.  I might just come on the server to minge on my CC sometimes.  But other than that I am just burnt out of Gmod and completely bored of it.  So yep. If you wanna play GTA or Minecraft shoot me a dm and we can play.
 Spice:  You were a good sovereign and I hope you continue to be.  
Grant:  You were funny asf but you kinda were annoying as well with the happy birthday stuff but who cares tbh
Thompson:  I don't like u with yo dumb ass for gagging me for micspam.  Nah jk u were dope and a good person
Nimo:  You a minge.  nah snsn always liked to protect you and I hope if Adam quits Grand IQ you get it
Frost:  Congrats on the promo dude!
Ducks:  Your the biggest micspammer ever and u always will be.  Go on and get a million warns for micpsamming
P.S  Ik I am not a high rank and all of you guys prolly hate me but idrc.  Just wanted to say goodbye.

Edited by [GL] Cy555pek

goodbye man, Happy birthday though!

• Laughing 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

8 hours ago, [GL] Cy555pek said:

Thompson:  I don't like u with yo dumb ass for gagging me for micspam.  Nah jk u were dope and a good person

Bye fella hope to see you somtimes

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Bread locked this topic