Rockets for Jump troopers

Sneak

What do you want to see? - 
Well, I wish to see another item added for both the ST Jump trooper as well as the 501st Jump trooper seeing the equipment they are given is dumbed down most of the time making the class practically like an ST for both Sims and other battle oriented battles. I'd like to see that the Mandalorian wrist rocket with minimal ammo is added to the class in turn it would create more interest to play the class as well as a more lore friendly experience seeing the jet trooper model actually has a mounted rocket to the back, and not to mention that Jet troopers inside of star wars lore were able to use rockets as the Mandalorians did.

Why should we add it? - 
You should add the rockets to the JT class because it would gather more interest in the class as well as a more lore wise experience for the players who wish to use the class as their main life as I have. More or less the rocket would be a great addition to the class which does not have much other than a Jet pack and a not very accurate dual E-ll class weapon.

What are the advantages of having this? - 
The trooper/player using the class within battles would have a speciality advantage of clearing out a cluster of rebels with one shot paving the way for his men giving a new meaning to Arial support from the Jump troopers. It would also greatly benefit the general combat skill and tactics of the jump trooper mains.

Who is it mainly for? - 
It would be for the 501st and ST jump troopers.

Links to any content - 
Well, the Mandalorian Hand rocket is already in the server which can be used and I believe it would be the best thing to use for this subclass upgrade.
rw_sw_manda_rocket

To halt any questions about mingery a personal rule will be set in place within the Jet Trooper SOP for when and where they may use the rocket and doing so without permissions will result in their removal and blacklist from the class similar to the Scout trooper smoke rule. I also hope to gain more serious and dedicated roleplayers through this new installment.

Pictures of use:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Imperial_jumptrooper
image.thumb.png.5d58f93abc44a1dbbd00a415cfa38e84.png
image.thumb.png.1d16124fc6c8c61de5f9b0fe538e1ecb.png
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/JT-12_jetpack/Legends
(More proof of use can be provided as well)

Edited by Sneak
  • Like 1

This is something to talk to ST command about, not make a post about. Also, PVTs can become JTs and the Manadlorian rocket is the most powerful rocket. Do you REALLY want PVTs to get access to that?

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

33 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

This is something to talk to ST command about, not make a post about. Also, PVTs can become JTs and the Manadlorian rocket is the most powerful rocket. Do you REALLY want PVTs to get access to that?

Understandable, but that situation would be dealt with by staff as would any other case of Fail RP and minge. Within the ST jump troopers we have a no minge rule in place as well as a minimum requirement of PFC to officially have the job. I also would expect that Donors would have somewhat a sense of responsibility seeing the only way they could access the job as a PVT would to donate 15 dollars to the server which not a lot of minges do in the first place. Anyways the Rocket would have guidelines put in place if they are in fact added to the classes. Again I hope to bring more RP to the jump troopers not just another excuse to minge.

6 minutes ago, Sneak said:

Understandable, but that situation would be dealt with by staff as would any other case of Fail RP and minge. Within the ST jump troopers we have a no minge rule in place as well as a minimum requirement of PFC to officially have the job. I also would expect that Donors would have somewhat a sense of responsibility seeing the only way they could access the job as a PVT would to donate 15 dollars to the server which not a lot of minges do in the first place. Anyways the Rocket would have guidelines put in place if they are in fact added to the classes. Again I hope to bring more RP to the jump troopers not just another excuse to minge.

I'm just going to jump in at lest when it comes to 501st jump troopers you need to be SSGT up to join jump so the problem, with ST PVTs wouldn't be a thing 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support
+Jump trooper is donator, the minge population would be small and even if it was abused both staff and trooper command would deal out correct punishments
+Jump trooper is lacking in activity and this is a good way to increase its player base
+Lore Friendly

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

On 5/18/2020 at 4:55 AM, tiddie bandit504 said:

+/- Support

I can obviously tell that this guy put in a lot of work for this suggestion, without even reading this post. But if anyone wants my two cents, I think it would be very lore friendly for jump troopers to have rockets because its in the EA SWBF2 and in the comics or whatever the fuck. But in a Gmod point of view, I think it would cause alot of unhappy players to be even unhappier because they get rocketed by some idiot in the jump trooper corps.

A fair point, but at the same time there will be extensive training for Rockets and only certain times for use. I hope to make them more or less a privilege that could be taken away.