advanced gang/organization addon - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? - I would Like to see an cool  little addon i saw on  my different server  i play on 

What you want to see? - organization addon  To help Manage   Family's   and other gangs on the server 

Why should we add it? - i think this would add great  Role play Experiences  / Have active gang wars  where  people add in a location and take    it over    it would be pretty cool also as fbi could go undercover    and do sting operations in familys/gangs   

What are the advantages of having this? -More roleplay on the server / have weapon stashes for    people in the family like guns etc  fbi could go off this and  attempt to  take the suspects down/ gov could have there own  one also as a team  and turn friendly fire off etc   i dont see nothing    going wrong with this addon as it could be used for both sides  between gov and crims 

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone 

links https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/mgangs

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 minute ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

-Will most likely be denied, however it would be great to see in-game 🙂

sadly most things  do :c but smt has there reasons 

5 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

22 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+ support

i played on a DarkRP server with a similar addon and i liked it a lot. altough it would chance almost nothing but add an extra interface to manage your family/org. I would still be interested to see what RP it will add.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

+/-Support

This would be amazing to have, however it would be difficult to work around since it wouldn't make sense for law enforcement to have access to this. This is more better suited for a DarkRP server, but if SMT can find a work-around it would be cool.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 5/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, RubenTheRealMVP said:

+ support

i played on a DarkRP server with a similar addon and i liked it a lot. altough it would chance almost nothing but add an extra interface to manage your family/org. I would still be interested to see what RP it will add.

9 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+/-Support

This would be amazing to have, however it would be difficult to work around since it wouldn't make sense for law enforcement to have access to this. This is more better suited for a DarkRP server, but if SMT can find a work-around it would be cool.

police rp is based off dark rp but more  rules  and law enforcement   it does have Possible rp    to it as they can actually be like in some thing what makes them a team / turn friendly fire off  but i  guess ican see turning friendly fire off ruining alot of rps 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

I sadly see some problems with that addon and how it will work, however I will keep this in mind for the future! But for now, we will not.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor