Elevator - Denied

Neo

What you want to see?
20200514122031_1.thumb.jpg.d130f5617fd9d8adf892d844111cd6fc.jpg
A prop here so D-Class don't wedge themselves under it.

Why should we add it?
So the don't break the elevator half as much.

What are the advantages of having this?
An operating elevator.

Who is it mainly for?
D-Class

• Like 1

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

• Manager

+ Support
I like this idea, but people really shouldn't just jump down there I can understand if they accidentally fall down there it has happened I have seen it. If someone is doing it to minge if you can record, then record it and make a player report, also you can call staff if you fall down there, but a prop would reduce the amount of sits, and make things easier on D Class. 

• Like 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+/- Support
This Can be easily avoided by just pressing the button after getting on the elvator
But this could also prevent new players from getting stuck down there

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 5/14/2020 at 4:07 PM, Ritz said:

So here's the thing

just jump on and hit the button

it will raise the elevator

No. If they stand under it the elevator won't fully come down. It only comes down if they crouch.

What happens is someone stands under there, no one can come up, someone kills the minge, and then he whinges about RDM.

58 minutes ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

No. If they stand under it the elevator won't fully come down. It only comes down if they crouch.

What happens is someone stands under there, no one can come up, someone kills the minge, and then he whinges about RDM.

Even if someone stands at the point of the surface where you're fully standing up leaving the elevator stuck at person height I'm pretty sure you can use the button to jump on the elevator

and somebody whining is somebody whining, it will always happen

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

50 minutes ago, Ritz said:

Even if someone stands at the point of the surface where you're fully standing up leaving the elevator stuck at person height I'm pretty sure you can use the button to jump on the elevator

and somebody whining is somebody whining, it will always happen

(From my experience) the elevator doesn’t allow you to “just push the button” unless the person underneath is fully crouched. Yes whining happens, but it’s also making it more difficult for staff. It would be much easier if there was either a prop or the elevator killed people. 

1 hour ago, October said:

(From my experience) the elevator doesn’t allow you to “just push the button” unless the person underneath is fully crouched. Yes whining happens, but it’s also making it more difficult for staff. It would be much easier if there was either a prop or the elevator killed people. 

This is correct. The button does NOT function unless the elevator is stationary and in normal waiting position.

13 hours ago, October said:

I +Support 

:))

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 5/17/2020 at 1:26 AM, Jakub said:

i think a more practical way to do this is have the d class die when under the elevator.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 5/16/2020 at 5:41 AM, pixelated pancakes said:

+/- Support
This Can be easily avoided by just pressing the button after getting on the elvator
But this could also prevent new players from getting stuck down there

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway