2.  Your In-game: CI RCT TwizKury

3. Your SteamID:

4. The admin's name in-game: Rocco Rex

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

6. What warning did you receive: Warn for failrp

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

1. So, here is the entire story if what happened. [bolded is important parts]

Me and Robbie D were planning to kidnap the pres. we went to the SS base and Robbie was distracting the SS that were there, while I went inside trying to get inside the pres's office.  iirc, @ZoeyPlaysGames then came and shot at me while i shot back at a means of self defense. I obviously die, get res'ed, and then rocco comes out and warns us both because "i was attempting to raid" and that "i was unauthorized and i had a gun" and that, that counted as "raiding". This is not the full story, if you want the full story i'd be down to discuss with a higher admin in TS, but in the meantime essentially what he did was blame us for something that was NOT in the MOTD [to my knowledge].

• Dislike 2

might be a furry but might also not be

• Head Admin

@Rocco_Rex Need your side.

Also, I suggest that you add the rest of your story here (and any other evidence you have) or else this is most likely going to be denied.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

Him and some buddies we raiding SS base/trying to kill me/trying to kidnap. One advert said raid, one said Pres assassination (taxes were 0 and 0 SS on), and he didnt even advert or have same name. He initiated combat at door to VP office. After I spoke to him and one of the buddies and he claimed he was trying to kindap me (no advert tho, not same family as his buddy). I explained that you cant do anything to Pres unless taxes are 30%+, 3+ SS on, or Pres is a threat to you and you cant raid SS base unless you are trying to kill Pres within rules. He broke multiple rules, so I warned

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Just now, Rocco_Rex said:

Him and some buddies we raiding SS base/trying to kill me/trying to kidnap. One advert said raid, one said Pres assassination (taxes were 0 and 0 SS on), and he didnt even advert or have same name. He initiated combat at door to VP office. After I spoke to him and one of the buddies and he claimed he was trying to kindap me (no advert tho, not same family as his buddy). I explained that you cant do anything to Pres unless taxes are 30%+, 3+ SS on, or Pres is a threat to you and you cant raid SS base unless you are trying to kill Pres within rules. He broke multiple rules, so I warned

1. Kidnapping and killing are 2 different things. We were not intending to harm you.
2. Those were other people for me it was different. I was trying to kidnap. Idk wtf they were tryna do.
3. well I WAS going to advert, but its very hard typing in chat while running.
4. It was SELF DEFENSE. They shot at me first.
5. You told me specifically,  "If you trespass in government property, its considered FailRP.

cut out in the middle, but you cant even kidnap pres. if it doesn't meet the requirements in the MOTD to kill him. not to mention, under the circumstances its also technically copbait.

Edited by ligist

25 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

1. Kidnapping and killing are 2 different things. We were not intending to harm you.
2. Those were other people for me it was different. I was trying to kidnap. Idk wtf they were tryna do.
3. well I WAS going to advert, but its very hard typing in chat while running.
4. It was SELF DEFENSE. They shot at me first.
5. You told me specifically,  "If you trespass in government property, its considered FailRP.

Pres cant be  harmed, includes kidnapping, unless taxes/SS/threat

If yall are trying to do crime at same place same time, yall are working together and need to be in family

It wasnt self defense. You were DEEP inside SS base. Logs showed you opened fired ot initiate combat again, deep inside SS base. You were unauthorized AKA raiding

As per MOTD "Going into any government base, is considered Cop bait unless you are raiding DOC (Must be adverted)" And "You may only assassinate/kidnap/raid the President/Vice President when the tax rate is at or above 30% OR if there are 5 or more Secret Service" So yes, false raiding SS base is fail RP, raiding other gov places without RP reason should be cop bait

• Dislike 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 minute ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Pres cant be  harmed, includes kidnapping, unless taxes/SS/threat

If yall are trying to do crime at same place same time, yall are working together and need to be in family

It wasnt self defense. You were DEEP inside SS base. Logs showed you opened fired ot initiate combat again, deep inside SS base. You were unauthorized AKA raiding

As per MOTD "Going into any government base, is considered Cop bait unless you are raiding DOC (Must be adverted)" And "You may only assassinate/kidnap/raid the President/Vice President when the tax rate is at or above 30% OR if there are 5 or more Secret Service" So yes, false raiding SS base is fail RP, raiding other gov places without RP reason should be cop bait

It doesn't matter, I was not "deep in SS base". It was still self defense, and I am still allowed to fire back. I was in front of the office to the Pres's office (with the computer and desk and stuff, not his.) And i'm pretty sure I don't need to be in the same family to do crime. They were doing their own stuff, I was doing mine.

29 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

It doesn't matter, I was not "deep in SS base". It was still self defense, and I am still allowed to fire back. I was in front of the office to the Pres's office (with the computer and desk and stuff, not his.) And i'm pretty sure I don't need to be in the same family to do crime. They were doing their own stuff, I was doing mine.

This will be my final reply as at this point we probably wont see eye to eye

It isnt self defense when you are breaking into someone's base. And you do need to be in the same family to do crime with them. Such as when yall go after Pres at same time. 

9 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King