Tails HCN ban appeal- Denied

Quetzel

Steam Name: Quetzel

Ingame Name: Tails HCN

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:68814080

Ban Length: permanent

Admin that Banned you: snar

Reason for Ban: SMT Diss | LTAP

Dispute: to be transparent i am here to beg for mercy. i showed up on the server in a bad mood and acted a fool and i apologize. the short version is that i said "nigga" next to snar, he told me not to do that and i said ok, then he decided to shoot /rdm me after i went inside to the hospital, spent money on armor, and came back out as additional punishment i guess. i didnt know it was him so i asked in ooc who rdmed me, snarg said he did bc of calling him nigga, i said "bro thats kinda childish but ok" and he warned me for SMT diss. i followed up by saying "what does SMT stand for? stupid midget town? fuck you" and disconnected. i know this sounds silly but im trying to recollect the situation as accurately as possible to be honest and transparent.

yes reading this back it sounds ridiculous and childish on my part ironically so i wanted to ask for mercy and appeal the permaban i got as a result of this situation. i know i still am at fault here entirely and deserve some sort of ban, i completely accept even a reduction. but i would it to at least not be permanent and let me serve my time.

anyway thank you for consideration and i apologize for the absurd behavior i displayed this evening.

- Support

If you didnt say the N word i would be more supportive

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

be more respectful next time. just because you were having a bad day does not excuse the fact that you disrespected management and said the n word. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+- support    - support ban is  Reasonable -support    + an starwars  head admin shouldnt be banning people on police rp 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9 minutes ago, Hannah said:

+- support    - support ban is  Reasonable -support    + an starwars  head admin shouldnt be banning people on police rp 

As the prior manager of PRP he is allowed to, also because he is Head Admin on another server doesnt mean he isnt allowed to do his jbo

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

16 minutes ago, Blitz said:

As the prior manager of PRP he is allowed to, also because he is Head Admin on another server doesnt mean he isnt allowed to do his jbo

nvm i do agree with you on this  as he is super admin reserves  and SMT on a different server 

Edited by Hannah

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-SUPPORT

As stated above, being in a bad mood does not excuse anything from happening. I've seen and heard the "bad mood" excuse a lot as well, now im not calling you a liar but I am saying that it's an easy way to say that you done something.

Now, aside from that, doing what you done is an extreme that people do, while I do agree that you should be given a second chance, I don't agree with the fact that you said what you said. Literally 0 reason behind why you would say anything like that in the first place. The racism part shouldn't have even been a thing, and as Blitz mentioned before, Snar is the former Manager of PoliceRP, so he did what he thought was right and has every right to do so. If this doesn't get accepted, maybe next time try to calm yourself down before you go onto a server in a bad mood. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 5/14/2020 at 8:14 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

be more respectful next time. just because you were having a bad day does not excuse the fact that you disrespected management and said the n word. 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-support 

I understand where you are coming from as in you were in a bad mood we've all had those days but you have to know how to control yourself. Even though you might not have meant any of it its still a valid ban.

On 5/14/2020 at 9:30 AM, Blitz said:

- Support

If you didnt say the N word i would be more supportive

1 hour ago, 123brandonma said:

-support 

I understand where you are coming from as in you were in a bad mood we've all had those days but you have to know how to control yourself. Even though you might not have meant any of it its still a valid ban.

- Support

-You did break a rule, so it is completely punishable.
-I can understand having a bad day, but you shouldn't hop on to something like this if that's the case.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 5/15/2020 at 5:11 PM, Asuka said:

- Support

-I can understand having a bad day, but you shouldn't hop on to something like this if that's the case.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 5/15/2020 at 1:54 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

As stated above, being in a bad mood does not excuse anything from happening. I've seen and heard the "bad mood" excuse a lot as well, now im not calling you a liar but I am saying that it's an easy way to say that you done something.

Now, aside from that, doing what you done is an extreme that people do, while I do agree that you should be given a second chance, I don't agree with the fact that you said what you said. Literally 0 reason behind why you would say anything like that in the first place. The racism part shouldn't have even been a thing, and as Blitz mentioned before, Snar is the former Manager of PoliceRP, so he did what he thought was right and has every right to do so. If this doesn't get accepted, maybe next time try to calm yourself down before you go onto a server in a bad mood. 

^^

On 5/15/2020 at 4:54 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

I agree with every word of this post, please understand that while mood is a aspect of this it is ultimately your decision to do these things and more thought should be put toward such actions.

Banner.jpg

On 5/14/2020 at 4:43 AM, Quetzel said:

snarg said he did bc of calling him n****, i said "bro thats kinda childish but ok" and he warned me for SMT diss. i followed up by saying "what does SMT stand for? stupid midget town? fuck you" and disconnected.

Ye, you baisiclly denied your own appeal bud..

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 5/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, Asuka said:

- Support

spacer.png