Quetzel

Tails HCN ban appeal- Denied

Recommended Posts

Steam Name: Quetzel

Ingame Name: Tails HCN

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:68814080

Ban Length: permanent

Admin that Banned you: snar

Reason for Ban: SMT Diss | LTAP

Dispute: to be transparent i am here to beg for mercy. i showed up on the server in a bad mood and acted a fool and i apologize. the short version is that i said "nigga" next to snar, he told me not to do that and i said ok, then he decided to shoot /rdm me after i went inside to the hospital, spent money on armor, and came back out as additional punishment i guess. i didnt know it was him so i asked in ooc who rdmed me, snarg said he did bc of calling him nigga, i said "bro thats kinda childish but ok" and he warned me for SMT diss. i followed up by saying "what does SMT stand for? stupid midget town? fuck you" and disconnected. i know this sounds silly but im trying to recollect the situation as accurately as possible to be honest and transparent.

yes reading this back it sounds ridiculous and childish on my part ironically so i wanted to ask for mercy and appeal the permaban i got as a result of this situation. i know i still am at fault here entirely and deserve some sort of ban, i completely accept even a reduction. but i would it to at least not be permanent and let me serve my time.

anyway thank you for consideration and i apologize for the absurd behavior i displayed this evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-support 

be more respectful next time. just because you were having a bad day does not excuse the fact that you disrespected management and said the n word. 


Max Holland - police rp Senior Admin | Support III | Forum Diplomat | Discord Moderator | Police rp event team

ARU High Command 1K42 |PD Captain | State Master Sargent | DOC Deputy warden.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Support

 

If you didnt say the N word i would be more supportive


                         Retired Minge o7                                                                                                                                   Inquisitorius ;

                                                           Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

be more respectful next time. just because you were having a bad day does not excuse the fact that you disrespected management and said the n word. 

 


Ender | S.W.A.T Sergeant First Class  | EMS Lieutenant |  PoliceRP Administrator | Event Team & TS Support | Official Master of Simps

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+- support    - support ban is  Reasonable -support    + an starwars  head admin shouldnt be banning people on police rp 


                       

                        SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

                                              

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hannah said:

+- support    - support ban is  Reasonable -support    + an starwars  head admin shouldnt be banning people on police rp 

As the prior manager of PRP he is allowed to, also because he is Head Admin on another server doesnt mean he isnt allowed to do his jbo

 


                         Retired Minge o7                                                                                                                                   Inquisitorius ;

                                                           Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Blitz said:

As the prior manager of PRP he is allowed to, also because he is Head Admin on another server doesnt mean he isnt allowed to do his jbo

 

nvm i do agree with you on this  as he is super admin reserves  and SMT on a different server 

Edited by Hannah

                       

                        SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

                                              

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-SUPPORT

As stated above, being in a bad mood does not excuse anything from happening. I've seen and heard the "bad mood" excuse a lot as well, now im not calling you a liar but I am saying that it's an easy way to say that you done something.

Now, aside from that, doing what you done is an extreme that people do, while I do agree that you should be given a second chance, I don't agree with the fact that you said what you said. Literally 0 reason behind why you would say anything like that in the first place. The racism part shouldn't have even been a thing, and as Blitz mentioned before, Snar is the former Manager of PoliceRP, so he did what he thought was right and has every right to do so. If this doesn't get accepted, maybe next time try to calm yourself down before you go onto a server in a bad mood. 


|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 || SWAT LT Voxis XM6 ||

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 8:14 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

be more respectful next time. just because you were having a bad day does not excuse the fact that you disrespected management and said the n word. 

 


TheJayden | PoliceRP PD Colonel | Delta Squad Warrant Officer | Street Crimes Unit Colonel | EMS Lieutenant | Admin | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-support 

I understand where you are coming from as in you were in a bad mood we've all had those days but you have to know how to control yourself. Even though you might not have meant any of it its still a valid ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 9:30 AM, Blitz said:

- Support

 

If you didnt say the N word i would be more supportive

 

1 hour ago, 123brandonma said:

-support 

I understand where you are coming from as in you were in a bad mood we've all had those days but you have to know how to control yourself. Even though you might not have meant any of it its still a valid ban.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Support

-You did break a rule, so it is completely punishable.
-I can understand having a bad day, but you shouldn't hop on to something like this if that's the case.


~Niko Bellic | EMS Deputy | FR Team Leader | Moderator | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the ban is valid, im not asking to not be punished, i deserve a ban. im just asking for it to not be permanent...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Support
First you say the N-word, then you diss SMT? nah you deserved to get permabanned.


 Dippin g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 5:11 PM, Asuka said:

- Support

-You did break a rule, so it is completely punishable.
-I can understand having a bad day, but you shouldn't hop on to something like this if that's the case.

 


Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 1:54 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

As stated above, being in a bad mood does not excuse anything from happening. I've seen and heard the "bad mood" excuse a lot as well, now im not calling you a liar but I am saying that it's an easy way to say that you done something.

Now, aside from that, doing what you done is an extreme that people do, while I do agree that you should be given a second chance, I don't agree with the fact that you said what you said. Literally 0 reason behind why you would say anything like that in the first place. The racism part shouldn't have even been a thing, and as Blitz mentioned before, Snar is the former Manager of PoliceRP, so he did what he thought was right and has every right to do so. If this doesn't get accepted, maybe next time try to calm yourself down before you go onto a server in a bad mood. 

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 4:54 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

As stated above, being in a bad mood does not excuse anything from happening. I've seen and heard the "bad mood" excuse a lot as well, now im not calling you a liar but I am saying that it's an easy way to say that you done something.

Now, aside from that, doing what you done is an extreme that people do, while I do agree that you should be given a second chance, I don't agree with the fact that you said what you said. Literally 0 reason behind why you would say anything like that in the first place. The racism part shouldn't have even been a thing, and as Blitz mentioned before, Snar is the former Manager of PoliceRP, so he did what he thought was right and has every right to do so. If this doesn't get accepted, maybe next time try to calm yourself down before you go onto a server in a bad mood. 

I agree with every word of this post, please understand that while mood is a aspect of this it is ultimately your decision to do these things and more thought should be put toward such actions.

Banner.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 4:43 AM, Quetzel said:

snarg said he did bc of calling him n****, i said "bro thats kinda childish but ok" and he warned me for SMT diss. i followed up by saying "what does SMT stand for? stupid midget town? fuck you" and disconnected.

Ye, you baisiclly denied your own appeal bud..


'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, Asuka said:

- Support

-You did break a rule, so it is completely punishable.
-I can understand having a bad day, but you shouldn't hop on to something like this if that's the case.

 


loops GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 7:12 AM, BRUH said:

-Support
First you say the N-word, then you diss SMT? nah you deserved to get permabanned.

 


Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS RCT | HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Senior Admin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 7:30 AM, Blitz said:

- Support

 

If you didnt say the N word i would be more supportive

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

-support

Also you could've  atleast said "n word" rather than actually say it again, on the forums 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Phil GSC

PoliceRP: Leader and Founder of the Grove Street Crips, FBI Assistant Director/Former  FTO Director/HRT Commander, Delta Squad SGT, SS/CAT Reserves.

SCPRP:D-Class Escapee, Former CI LCPL. 1944RP(rip 😪):AXIS: SS ObersturmbannFuhrer, OberFuhrer Of the SS before server shut and 500th member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.