Cuire Trial Moderator Report

Cogs

In game name: Cogs
steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73020236
admins in game name: Cuire
Admins steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168208468
what did the admin do: Constantly hovering over d-block, questioning a Gensec CPT's actions, body blocking (getting me killed), and trying to shake a medic cause he thought he was AFK

Evidence: below

what do i think should be done: either talk to him firmly, reminding him of the handbook rules or removal entirely

extra notes: i dont have evidence of this, but he also kept shaking around D-class for no reason
4000_screenshots_20200513222217_1.thumb.jpg.d5ed7548e0f56c677543c40a77e0c1cb.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200513222223_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200513223259_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200513223506_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200513223308_1.jpg

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

I can vouch. He truly was lingering. I assume he was trying to make sure no failrp happened in D Block, and his heart was in the right place. He was using his physgun to move D Class excessively. He needs to watch where he’s noclipping.

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+support, I kid you not he followed me and 3 other researchers from d block all the way to 682s cc, got mad at us for hitting him, moved us down the hall and spread us out and then got mad when I did “/advert [ACT] sets up boom box” and then I played music through my mic and he said it was micspam, we would’ve warned me if a super admin wasn’t there. He lingers, no clips and abuses the phishing entirely too much.

• Thanks 1

+/-Support

From the evidence, it seems that he was lingering and interrupting , but that's the only thing being justified. Also, I believe a talking to is all that is needed due to how new he is.

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+/- support

i think he just got accepted from interviews. 
+ he was flying to close to rp. And if the aligations are true. Then that. 
- he is new. He needs to learn from his experience. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

6 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

+/- support, this is most likely this mans first day as a TMod, so maybe a talking to, but not a strike or anything. Learning by experience.

for me at least, even new staff members should remember the expectations of staff
"Do not hover around other staff/players when they are roleplaying, nor fly through active roleplay situations"

• Head Admin
46 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

+/- support

i think he just got accepted from interviews. 
+ he was flying to close to rp. And if the aligations are true. Then that. 
- he is new. He needs to learn from his experience. 

As of currently evidence of the phygun abise does not exist besides the claims made above.
If proved to be true I will be changing to +support; As this could be indicative of future behavior. 

Edited by Weiss

He is pretty new. His heart was in the correct place trying to make sure there was no FailRP. It’s understandable as an honest mistake. He must just re read the staff handbook and only a talking to is warranted as the other allegations aren’t backed up by hard proof.

1 hour ago, trevdec29 said:

+support, I kid you not he followed me and 3 other researchers from d block all the way to 682s cc, got mad at us for hitting him, moved us down the hall and spread us out and then got mad when I did “/advert [ACT] sets up boom box” and then I played music through my mic and he said it was micspam, we would’ve warned me if a super admin wasn’t there. He lingers, no clips and abuses the phishing entirely too much.

But playing music through your mic is micspam? 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

He is pretty new. His heart was in the correct place trying to make sure there was no FailRP. It’s understandable as an honest mistake. He must just re read the staff handbook and only a talking to is warranted as the other allegations aren’t backed up by hard proof.

But playing music through your mic is micspam? 

there was a superadmin with us to make sure it didnt get out of hand, and it was for a test. it wasnt mingey either.

8 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-/+support

+/- support

I think he just needs a talking too from what ive seen by other commenters I think that as well as a talking too a bit of a audit on his past acitivitys should be done to make sure if this is a one of thing or not if this is the first time he should just get a talking too if it isn't his first time he should be removed.

+/- Support

As others mentioned they were literally trained yesterday, so I feel like maybe a talking to/guidance on what to do when on-duty is fit.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

30 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

As others mentioned they were literally trained yesterday, so I feel like maybe a talking to/guidance on what to do when on-duty is fit.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support for a talking to.

I understand that T-Mods don't get access to spectate, and the idea of spying / being involved in things you normally wouldn't be a part of is attractive, but one of the important parts of staff is staying out of sight and not interrupting RP. 

• Like 1

+ support. I dont play on SCP much but i get told about whats happening. I was told they accepted a TMOD with little to no time on this server and he is doing this same exact thing if this is not him. I understand i wasnt the best mod on SCP but i knew not to fly in the middle of DBLOCK

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Yeah +/- He was trained for T-Mod yesterday and is still learning.
He's allowed to spectate RP situation but not allowed to interfere.
I think a verbal should be cool.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-Support

you are making a fuss out of nothing him looking at what is happening is not hindering your roleplay unless he was physically trying to get people stuck which i assume he wasnt , overall really bad report picking on someone for a minor detail which could have been fixed if you yourself would have asked him to stop lingering

16 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+/-Support

From the evidence, it seems that he was lingering and interrupting , but that's the only thing being justified. Also, I believe a talking to is all that is needed due to how new he is.

One must learn from his experiences and I did the same thing before (hovering over D-block). He just needs to be spoken with.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Dylann said:

-Support

you are making a fuss out of nothing him looking at what is happening is not hindering your roleplay unless he was physically trying to get people stuck which i assume he wasnt , overall really bad report picking on someone for a minor detail which could have been fixed if you yourself would have asked him to stop lingering

-support this report shouldn’t be a thing. Staff are completely allowed to watch RP situations as they unfold. He shouldn’t have gotten too close, but he is allowed to “hover over d-block.”

This looks to me like a petty report, yes he should possibly be talked to, but “removal from the staff team” is completely unwarranted and I think you have some sort of bias. The punishment should fit the crime, and he doesn’t deserve any real punishment. 

2 minutes ago, October said:

-support this report shouldn’t be a thing. Staff are completely allowed to watch RP situations as they unfold. He shouldn’t have gotten too close, but he is allowed to “hover over d-block.”

This looks to me like a petty report, yes he should possibly be talked to, but “removal from the staff team” is completely unwarranted and I think you have some sort of bias. The punishment should fit the crime, and he doesn’t deserve any real punishment. 

2 hours ago, Dylann said:

-Support

we asked him multiple times to stop and he said that "he just doing his job"

7 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support for a talking to.

I understand that T-Mods don't get access to spectate, and the idea of spying / being involved in things you normally wouldn't be a part of is attractive, but one of the important parts of staff is staying out of sight and not interrupting RP. 

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper