Peggus Player Report

Jack II

5 hours ago, Jack II said:

Your in game name:Jack

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:127963272

The player's in game name:Peggu

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:150759047

What did the player do player diss command

Evidence (required):901E01AB60D7A7A1D1F8C5A92467FA8B9D6DD46214099ADE8A8755FD7C5F6E41E01F6957ADBB5BAB

What do you believe should happen to the player:Warn for diss

Any extra information:Taking into previous accounts she has a history of not controlling her temper. Entire server heard the diss she was doing witnesses such as trevdec, DHOS cryolast, and sinnik. 

+support, please for the love of god deal with her.

might be a furry but might also not be

+/- Support, i agree that what  she did was wrong, but it seems more like frustrated banter then actual disrespect.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, i agree that what  she did was wrong, but it seems more like frustrated banter then actual disrespect.

I can't really argue this, I don't see High Command on much either, aside from Cryolast. Could be a time zone thing, could be when I got on, could be me being blind, but this doesn't seem that much of a diss. Besides, why is this a player report? This seems like a petty excuse to get her warned.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

Peggu shouldn't be server warned as this has already been handle

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Just now, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Peggu shouldn't be server warned as this has already been handle

After hearing she got blacklisted, I feel like that a server warning and a blacklist is a little much.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

44 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

After hearing she got blacklisted, I feel like that a server warning and a blacklist is a little much.

This isnt just what she did to get a blacklist. Peggu has a history of doing stuff where she can’t control her anger. Honestly it amazes me on how she got away with so much. 

• Like 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

As much as I would like to agree I'm gonna have to -Support this I feel the situation was already handled via a Removal from security and blacklist, but the server warn does just seem like a dumb reason to get someone a warn for something that was pretty much already dealt with.

13 minutes ago, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

As much as I would like to agree I'm gonna have to -Support this I feel the situation was already handled via a Removal from security and blacklist, but the server warn does just seem like a dumb reason to get someone a warn for something that was pretty much already dealt with.

I agree its been handled in game, but thats just a branch side punishment. 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

4 hours ago, Jack II said:

This isnt just what she did to get a blacklist. Peggu has a history of doing stuff where she can’t control her anger. Honestly it amazes me on how she got away with so much. 

There should also be a log of punishment on the server. 

+support for a warn

I blacklisted Peggu, the branch side is dealt with and the punishment seems fair.

As for a server warn, i'm +/- support on it. It probably won't make a difference in the situation, honestly.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Denied

In this situation, a punishment was already dealt out branch wise, so I don't believe a warn/ban punishment is needed. However, if this player continues to display an improper attitude there will be other consequences administered.

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic