Freeze's Staff Restriction Apeal- Denied

Steam Name:Β Β [GL] Potatoking1008

Ingame Name: Freeze

SteamID:ο»ΏΒ STEAM_0:0:158167029

Have you donated to the server? Yes, enough

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: No idea

ο»ΏΒ ReasonΒ for Staff Restriction: No idea

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):

Alright so lets start of by me saying, if this would be accepted I will not apply soon for my own personal reasons. Alot has happend in the last months, some of you know some of you dont. Why should it be removed? Well I personally think that it overall looks bad on my name and I want to safe/clench my reputation/position on the server.

I think or thought I was a good staff members, yes I had my ups and downs. Yes I made mistakes andΒ  I owned up to them. Other then that I do my job with care and love for the server. I wouldnt be here otherwise this long and still staying. I think the restriction was undeeded but deserved. If I ever will get back on staff, I will be better then ever before. I sometimes did my job not the right way but I think the better overrules.

Β I want to end this chapter for once and for all. I dont know if this will be . Will be SMT's decision but for whoever reviews this. Im sorry for whatever I did and I'd be more then happy to own up to it. But I cant in the way it is now. So please take this in to review and give me your thoughts.

Edit:

Nobody has any idea what this is about. So just leave the responses. This is meant for SMT and no idea where to put it else

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &Β J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Β 

• Head Admin

+/- Support

So the issue I have is that there is not much to go off of seeing that we don't know who and what caused the restriction/ removal from staff to begin with. I'd 100% give you my full support on this getting removed Freeze, but an active Super Admin doesn't get removed from staff and permanently restricted in a day or so for no given reason from SMT/EMT..

I will remain neutral for now until further evidence saysΒ why he was restricted and who restricted him comes out.
(Please share if you know anything, it'll help us make a better educated decision!)

Forklift_Signature.png

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Β but an active Super Admin doesn't get removed from staff and permanently restricted in a day or so for no given reason from SMT/EMT..

(Please share if you know anything, it'll help us make a better educated decision!)

to clear it up for anyone else reading.

Was in a period of a month where this all happend.

I dont know anything more then ive typed here.

Imis0mI.png

Β 

+/- support

I would love to give this aΒ  + support, But without knowing why I can't, I'm in the same boat as you Freeze...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+supportΒ  Β  freezeΒ  is an really good and friendly staff member i dont think he did anything wrong butΒ  Β stuff could happen in the back groundΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  SWAT PVTΒ Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah KingΒ  XC65 - Hannah KingΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β Β 

17 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/- Support

So the issue I have is that there is not much to go off of seeing that we don't know who and what caused the restriction/ removal from staff to begin with. I'd 100% give you my full support on this getting removed Freeze, but an active Super Admin doesn't get removed from staff and permanently restricted in a day or so for no given reason from SMT/EMT..

I will remain neutral for now until further evidence saysΒ why he was restricted and who restricted him comes out.

Β 

Killer |Β Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Β Retired PD Colonel l State Major lΒ SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lΒ Β UMC Level 4

I feel like this should have been private as now you will onlyΒ  make your self look bad and change the minds of your fellow staff members. And I'm sure you know why you where restricted as SMT or Zeeptin would not just removed you and not tell you why. You are a very active and respected "member" but as staff goes this looks bad!

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | FormerΒ HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRPΒ Admin

13 hours ago, Sion said:

+/- support

I would love to give this aΒ  + support, But without knowing why I can't, I'm in the same boat as you Freeze...

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β |Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|Β 

4 hours ago, Hotshot said:

PeRmAnEnT

Does that mean I cant appeal it? Doesnt say it anywhere. Nothing wrong with trying atleast or bettering myself.
But guess it doesnt get appreciated in anyway. Thanks for the comment

With people reacting aswell I guess this whole thing is a fk joke to everyone but to let everyone know. It aint for me.

Take away retired staff tag aswell while were at it.

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png

Β 

1 hour ago, Freeze said:

Does that mean I cant appeal it? Doesnt say it anywhere. Nothing wrong with trying atleast or bettering myself.
But guess it doesnt get appreciated in anyway. Thanks for the comment

With people reacting aswell I guess this whole thing is a fk joke to everyone but to let everyone know. It aint for me.

Take away retired staff tag aswell while were at it.

I agree with Freeze here in the fact that people seem to be joking around on this thread and it's kind of not cool.

I'm not going to put any sort of rating. While I may be a lower staff member it seems wrong that Freeze is not allowed to know why he was removed and restricted. If there was good reason that is fine but he should at least know what he did wrong to cause this. Even if this is denied I believe it is a right to know. I don't see any form of disrespect here towards SMT. He is just trying to get this removed or at least figure out what happened. .

Edited by SpadeH

29 minutes ago, SpadeH said:

I'm not going to put any sort of rating. While I may be a lower staff member it seems wrong that Freeze is not allowed to know why he was removed and restricted. If there was good reason that is fine but he should at least know what he did wrong to cause this. Even if this is denied I believe it is a right to know. I don't see any form of disrespect here towards SMT. He is just trying to get this removed or at least figure out what happened. .

Β 

3 hours ago, Springs said:

+/- support

Β 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | PreviousΒ PoliceRP AdministratorΒ 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine lineΒ between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- support Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  I would +support as we don't know why and who did it.

You say a lot has happened but we haven't heard you say anything about anything. So for me it's a -Support until you "figure" out why you were Restricted. There is a reason and you would have had to been told. That just isn't how JMT/SMT works. There is SO much communication there and you know it.

5 hours ago, Snarlax said:

well thats not a good attitude to display towards SMT

My apologies if it came over thay way. Was not intended.

I just dont think its appropriate. Especially if its comming from SMT themselfs.

And yes the way I said it could've been done better and doesn't help my case.

Last comment il be posting here to prevent anything else.

Please lock it cause I can already see this post going nowhere other then trouble for myself.

Β 

Β 

Also for anyone that didnt get this.

This is a apeal for the staff restriction not for my removal.

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png

Β 

• Eternity locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...