advanced combat medic killing everything - Denied

ryan2543 NotFound.Tech

13 hours ago, Kumandant said:

-Support 

Medical has been doing great with the current state of the ACM, and wanting to change it just because it makes it a little bit harder for you to riot as Class-D is outright selfish.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

23 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

The issue is the fact that if you take this away, you make it a glorified Field Medic. We are currently working on a way to give more to do than shoot by making it a more HCZ based class, but for now it doesn't have much to do other than sit around in D-Block/LCZ.

I was also told by SMT/Site Admin that it attacks out of free will

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

10 hours ago, Gunther said:

This is taken from a website explaining the combat medic, also Field and Combat Medic are the same job, just different name. Like Cougar and Mountain Lion. Second,

So since we have an Advanced it makes sense to have a better gun, but their job is still the same. It says they are allowed to defend themselves, not engage combat without being under attack first, because in a real life scenario, saving a man's life is more important, and if the medic dies, everyone dies. I know we are semi-serious, but at least attempt to roleplay what shit would really be like.

We aren't a MilitaryRP server

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

23 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

We aren't a MilitaryRP server

I mean, we kinda are though. Our entire command structure is Military. MTF/Gensec/CI all share Military ranks and structures. Throw a few SCPs and Prisoners into the mix and you have SCPRP.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Hey look I can do it too

Advanced Combat MEDIC

12 hours ago, Gunther said:

This is taken from a website explaining the combat medic, also Field and Combat Medic are the same job, just different name. Like Cougar and Mountain Lion. Second,

So since we have an Advanced it makes sense to have a better gun, but their job is still the same. It says they are allowed to defend themselves, not engage combat without being under attack first, because in a real life scenario, saving a man's life is more important, and if the medic dies, everyone dies. I know we are semi-serious, but at least attempt to roleplay what shit would really be like.

I definitely second this, though.

Edited by Harry S. Plinkett

• 2 weeks later...