advanced combat medic killing everything - Denied

ryan2543 NotFound.Tech

What you want to see? - the advanced combat medic to not be allowed to engage d class for being past the line

Why should we add it? - because when you have a 200 health beast charging you with a knife that 2 to 3 taps you is not fun they also kill ci during raids often

What are the advantages of having this? - it makes more sense as it is classified as medical and medical cant engage d class unless d class engage them first

Who is it mainly for? - Advanced combat medic and d class

Links to any content - N/A

-Support

The issue is the fact that if you take this away, you make it a glorified Field Medic. We are currently working on a way to give more to do than shoot by making it a more HCZ based class, but for now it doesn't have much to do other than sit around in D-Block/LCZ.

I was also told by SMT/Site Admin that it attacks out of free will

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
My wording wasn't the best lol.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

2 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

The issue is the fact that if you take this away, you make it a glorified Field Medic. We are currently working on a way to give more to do than shoot by making it a more HCZ based class, but for now it doesn't have much to do other than sit around in D-Block/LCZ.

I was also told by SMT/Site Admin that it could attack out of self defense.

im ok with them attacking but its the fact they just attack all the time not in self defense if it is in self defense its fine

Just now, ryan2543 NotFound.Tech said:

im ok with them attacking but its the fact they just attack all the time not in self defense if it is in self defense its fine

4 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

I was also told by SMT/Site Admin that it attacks out of self defense.

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-support
I understand that we shouldn't be doing securities job but that should only be the case if D-class aren't rioting. It ruins a lot of peoples RP if D-class riot for a long time and ACM makes it where it makes it where it's easier to contain D-class when it's needed. Reminder D-class aren't supposed to escape and that's why it's difficult. Also same and MMF but ACM is considered to be more of a MTF not just medical. I do think that again if D-class arent rioting we shouldn't be able to kill you IN D-block but if you are in LCZ we should. 

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

7 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
I understand that we shouldn't be doing securities job but that should only be the case if D-class aren't rioting. It ruins a lot of peoples RP if D-class riot for a long time and ACM makes it where it makes it where it's easier to contain D-class when it's needed. Reminder D-class aren't supposed to escape and that's why it's difficult. Also same and MMF but ACM is considered to be more of a MTF not just medical. I do think that again if D-class arent rioting we shouldn't be able to kill you IN D-block but if you are in LCZ we should. 

-Support 

Medical has been doing great with the current state of the ACM, and wanting to change it just because it makes it a little bit harder for you to riot as Class-D is outright selfish.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, [CCG] Camo said:

ACM   Advanced COMBAT Medic,  yes take away the combat.

Get good

13 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

-Support 

Medical has been doing great with the current state of the ACM, and wanting to change it just because it makes it a little bit harder for you to riot as Class-D is outright selfish.

This basically sums it up. They are combatants. Unlike the rest of Medical, and Utility for that matter, CI won’t hesitate to open fire on them, even when they’ve been called out in comms. This is because they are a combat class and pose a threat to CI. This also makes them fully capable of killing D Class, as D Class are a threat to the missions of MTF, the branch that ACM supports most.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

8 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-Support, its a Advanced Combat Medic.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ support 

I feel like they should be like 912, they shouldnt inforce gensecs hands up or partial, but should shoot any threats to them or gensec

• Dislike 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

11 hours ago, [CCG] Camo said:

ACM   Advanced COMBAT Medic,  yes take away the combat.

Get good

Camo despite the “combat” in the name I recall many have said to me that they’re a “none combat” class who should only fight in self defense. D-Class crossing the red line, yes it would be horrible for medical’s level class to be a glorified field medic, but at the moment they’re a glorified security. +support

11 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

This basically sums it up. They are combatants. Unlike the rest of Medical, and Utility for that matter, CI won’t hesitate to open fire on them, even when they’ve been called out in comms. This is because they are a combat class and pose a threat to CI. This also makes them fully capable of killing D Class, as D Class are a threat to the missions of MTF, the branch that ACM supports most.

CI actually doesn’t shoot ACM’s as we’ve been assured that they qualify for being non-combatants, the only time I’ve fought an ACM is when I was taking a tech hostage and they attacked ME first. 

(EDIT):

alrighty after review I was mistaken and ACM are a combat class, I misunderstood that which I apologize for. I still don’t believe utility should have a combat class, but at the moment they are a combat class so -support 

Edited by October

8 minutes ago, October said:

Camo despite the “combat” in the name I recall many have said to me that they’re a “none combat” class who should only fight in self defense. D-Class crossing the red line, yes it would be horrible for medical’s level class to be a glorified field medic, but at the moment they’re a glorified security. +support

CI actually doesn’t shoot ACM’s as we’ve been assured that they qualify for being non-combatants, the only time I’ve fought an ACM is when I was taking a tech hostage and they attacked ME first. 

It is a combatant though.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

-Support

ACM have same rules of engagement as MTF. They can attack any D class that are out of the holding area. They should be prioritizing healing, but there's nothing against their rules for shooting rioting D Class. 

ACMs can be countered at long range pretty easily. Just chip away at them with a Falcon or rush with 1-2 other d class.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

-support

Advanced Combat Medics are meant to focus on healing but do not to my current knowledge have to act out of self defense and i believe since last i read SOP shouldnt be in D block if a Field Medic is on the job and in any case they basically are MTF Medics 

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

1 hour ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

ACM have same rules of engagement as MTF. They can attack any D class that are out of the holding area. They should be prioritizing healing, but there's nothing against their rules for shooting rioting D Class. 

ACMs can be countered at long range pretty easily. Just chip away at them with a Falcon or rush with 1-2 other d class.

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

2 hours ago, October said:

They are a medic with combat skills, from my knowledge they are self defense only, not MTF

1 hour ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

They are a combat class. Look at their name

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||