Gate B. - Accepted

Neo

What you want to see?
Keypad outside of Gate B.

Why should we add it?
So people coming in and out of the facility have a whopping 2 options now.

What are the advantages of having this?
2 options.
(Pretty sure in lore CI opened it up from the outside).

Who is it mainly for?
Everyone!
CI

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+support

I find it curious that there isn’t already a keypad. CI deserves another option. It enhances the element of surprise.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

8 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
Makes MTF unable to "Camp" ez
Makes E11 less predictable while going into the facility
More variety for CI

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+Support, i mean really why isn't there one.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

9 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
More variety for CI

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/- support

I would like this, but this would be practically worthless because MTF spawn at gate B. I’ve been shot by MTF in their spawn when I was coming out of gate B, and I don’t think CI would be able to use this unless MTF spawn were moved. 

+/- support leaning towards +supportt

While i agree with octobers points here is my own opinion

+gives a little more variety to where CI and E11 can enter instead of only having to be at gate A

- MTF spawn at gate B

+Element of Suprise

+ a Maynard doesnt have to be on to open gate B

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

This is needed. Helps CI and E11, while adding more variety to roleplay in terms of mobility.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

• Manager
3 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

This is needed. Helps CI and E11, while adding more variety to roleplay in terms of mobility.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 5/14/2020 at 10:43 AM, October said:

+/- support

I would like this, but this would be practically worthless because MTF spawn at gate B. I’ve been shot by MTF in their spawn when I was coming out of gate B, and I don’t think CI would be able to use this unless MTF spawn were moved. 

+Support
Good For e11 and CI, MTF Bunks now has a Black wall to prevent metagame or shooting form spawn.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+Support

I notice that, I don't understand why there isn't one

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:50 PM, Crabbo said:

+Support
More variety for CI

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 5/14/2020 at 9:43 AM, October said:

+/- support

Not necessarily, I've done a solo raid when I walked in Gate B while it was open and strolled by MTF spawn without being discovered.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021