Replace the Riot Shield V2 - Accepted

Bread

What you want to see? -  The current riot shield be replaced with the "Bulletproof Riot Shield".

Why should we add it? - Currently, the riot shield we use is mostly unusable. The "Bulletproof Riot Shield" is very similar to the one we use, but it actually works. (Covers your full front body, has proper viewmodels and holding)

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes the Riot Shield worth the money.

Who is it mainly for? - Donators.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=825872799

Also, I made a video to show the differences between the two.

lol, lmao even

+support its kinda sad how i paid 10$ dollars for a riot shield that protects my left shoulder only 😡.

honestly the shield needs to change or i want my money back because the current one is dog shit and you take peoples money for it.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 minute ago, CanOBeanz said:

+SUPPORT

GOOD, YES

Basically the exact fix this thing needs

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support Its worth the cash if we get the new riot shield

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support, the current riot shield is so terrible its not even worth using.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

9 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support its kinda sad how i paid 10$ dollars for a riot shield that protects my left shoulder only 😡.

honestly the shield needs to change or i want my money back because the current one is dog shit and you take peoples money for it.

image.thumb.png.d3554b42333c4bd7bcd655d3a47fab23.png 
- PoliceRP Riot Shield suggestion

I had to look up the last suggestion and I'm actually annoyed. Where is the logic in this? That first part makes no sense, because its a donator weapon, it should be trash at doing what its meant to be used for? The 2nd part makes more sense, having deploy-able riot shields would be broken, but its not much different than spawning in a barricade, right?

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

9 hours ago, Gunther said:

image.thumb.png.d3554b42333c4bd7bcd655d3a47fab23.png 
- PoliceRP Riot Shield suggestion

I had to look up the last suggestion and I'm actually annoyed. Where is the logic in this? That first part makes no sense, because its a donator weapon, it should be trash at doing what its meant to be used for? The 2nd part makes more sense, having deploy-able riot shields would be broken, but its not much different than spawning in a barricade, right?

The current riot shield is laughably broken. The one I am suggesting is what the one we are currently using is supposed to do.

lol, lmao even

• Manager
On 5/13/2020 at 3:54 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+SUPPORT

GOOD, YES

Basically the exact fix this thing needs

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

11 hours ago, Bread said:

The current riot shield is laughably broken. The one I am suggesting is what the one we are currently using is supposed to do.

Yea, I know. That quote is from Igneous's reason for denying the PoliceRP Riot Shields.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

FAT +Support

The current riot shield is practically unusable and is a death wish to pull out during combat
the suggested one would be way better than the current one 

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg