Nerf The Ares Shrike.. - Denied

print("Hello World")

What you want to see? -  I want to see the tfa_ares_shrike get nerfed. Reason.. It can kill a 200 hp 100 Armour in like 3 shots..

Why should we add it? - To make the server more balanced.

What are the advantages of having this? - One of the advantages would be the server would be balanced. making it more fun for all of the players...

Who is it mainly for? - MTF, CI, Security, Research, Utility and Medical.

Links to any content -  (Not have the link to the weapon.)

SCPRP: EX SCP-RP MOD | EX A-1 SGT | Omi9 PFC | EX E11 MSGT

PoliceRP: FBI SSA | PD SNR | IM CMDR

once again - support all you want the server to have is the exact same gun with different models,

because its an ar it doesn't mean it needs to have the exact same stats as every other ar.

because its an lmg it doesn't mean it needs to have the exact same stats as every other lmg.

because its an smg it doesn't mean it needs to have the exact same stats as every other smg.

VARIETY = GOOD

make it any worse than it is and it becomes the negev

EDIT: DON'T LIE AND OVER EXADURATE IN YOUR POSTS

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

-Support this server will never be "Balanced" inrelation to guns so

also i dont even have this gun or have even used it just dont get making gun more shit so that all the guns can be shit together...... thats not balanced or fun...

3 minutes ago, print("Hello World") said:

What you want to see? -  I want to see the tfa_ares_shrike get nerfed. Reason.. It can kill a 200 hp 100 Armour in like 3 shots..

excuse me but would you please utilize facts when asking for a nerf instead of telling people that the gun does 5 times more damage than it does

The ares shrike does 19.5 damage per bullet (without damage drop)  so even with all head shots it would take double the amount of shots you listed but that would all be to the head

please use facts to avoid misleading people

-Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

• Manager
1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

This was denied twice...

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

excuse me but would you please utilize facts when asking for a nerf instead of telling people that the gun does 5 times more damage than it does

The ares shrike does 19.5 damage per bullet (without damage drop)  so even with all head shots it would take double the amount of shots you listed but that would all be to the head

-Support

Just no 

The ares functions like a melee weapon, that’s it’s effective range and if it goes further than that it becomes really bad.

Do you not get the hint after it was denied twice?

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 5/13/2020 at 12:53 PM, Ritz said:

-Support

image0-81.jpg.a74c09031236ea58527c1de07346285a.jpg

-Support
Stop trying to go toe to toe with an LMG and maybe you won't die? Also, it's a paid premium and the only way it is relatively "OP" is when you're smart enough to stand 5 feet away from someone who has one, pro move. This was already denied anyways, so please stop complaining unless you want everyone to use BB guns.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

-Support

Don't get me wrong I would love to nerf CI/s but it has been denied twice so I don't think it will happen

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• 2 weeks later...